Expired Hot Deals

Blackcircles

Flash Sale - Save 12% on a Set of Eligible Michelin, Pirelli or Continental Tires (Oct 27-28)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2021 1:21 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
2097 posts
3205 upvotes
Atlantic

[Blackcircles] Flash Sale - Save 12% on a Set of Eligible Michelin, Pirelli or Continental Tires (Oct 27-28)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
October 28, 2021
Retailer:
Blackcircles
More offers from Blackcircles
Promotion code: HALLOWEEN2021

Make sure the code is applied on a set of 4 tires

Flash sale runs October 27-28

Don't forget to apply for the manufacturer's rebate as well.

Eligible models checked: Michelin XIce Snow, Continental Viking Contact, Pirelli Winter Ice Zero FR. Probably more tire models eligible for this promotion.

blackcircles.png
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 27th, 2021 2:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
73 replies
Nov 2, 2020
20 posts
24 upvotes
I've checked this offer and you can apply the promo code to other Michelin models like the X-ICE NORTH 4 STUDDED. If you combine this rebate with Michelin manufacturer mail-il rebate, it's a pretty good deal!
Aug 24, 2019
201 posts
174 upvotes
I see a lot of threads on RFD from this website. Is this actually a good/safe place to buy tires from? I usually just get them from Costco.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
2097 posts
3205 upvotes
Atlantic
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2017
4019 posts
2568 upvotes
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2018
1267 posts
1430 upvotes
Anyone figure out the Continental tire rebate section? It is just a blank screen for me...
<signature length too long>
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
15698 posts
30074 upvotes
Scarborough
EasyCompany251 wrote: Crazy how people are still asking if this is a legit site/business despite the number of threads and pages on RFD.
To be fair, there aren't that many Blackcircles deals posted so non-regulars might not have heard of them before.

That being said, I bought my winter tires from them last year and the whole process was great! I have a friend who needs new winters this year so I'll be sending this over to him.
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Jan 13, 2007
300 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
I haven't bought from this place but have bought from other shops in Quebec (Quattro Tires) like this one, I find their prices tend to be more competitive than tire shops in Ontario as winter tires in Quebec is mandatory so prices must be more competitive.... my purchase and shipping with Quattro Tire had been nothing short of total satisfaction, from ordering online and tires shipped to my front porch as promised, smooth transaction all along
Nov 7, 2017
304 posts
287 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Bought my Pirelli all-seasons from here earlier this year when they had a 10% discount. Delivered the next day !
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
2097 posts
3205 upvotes
Atlantic
superscoots wrote: When I click the claim button it goes to a blank screen
I don't get that. Check your browser and/or adblock. Try incognito if on chrome.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2018
1267 posts
1430 upvotes
EasyCompany251 wrote: I don't get that. Check your browser and/or adblock. Try incognito if on chrome.
Thank you!

Worked after that
<signature length too long>
Aug 17, 2012
411 posts
539 upvotes
Victoria
Look out for shipping fees. I tried adding the Michelin Crossclimate+ tires to my cart and they had a shipping fee that was equal to the 12% discount. Other tires on the site have free shipping.
Dec 20, 2011
45 posts
34 upvotes
Calgary
This is an amazing deal. I bought my set of 4 Continental VikingContact7 winter tires from BlackCircles.ca right before Labour Day two months ago when they had 10% off, which turned out to be about $65 off (I missed the $80 discount deal).

I was anticipating a price hike across different manufacturers from September onwards. The price, at least on BlackCircles, for the same set of VikingContact7 tires has since gone up by $5 each. The current 12% off promotion basically negates the price hike. Combined with the manufacturer's rebate, this deal is $60 cheaper than what I paid for. I'd highly recommend anyone on the fence to take advantage of this deal. OP got my upvote.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2004
1278 posts
193 upvotes
Dammit - I had booked an appointment for Nokians for my SUV, and now this pops up with the Vikings that are comparable (and quieter) for about $250 less. I don't have experience with Nokians and my only experience with Continental (15+ years ago) was terrible. Is it worth paying the slight premium for the Nokian brand?

Good to have choice. If anyone can nudge me in one direction or another, it'd be appreciated.
Dec 17, 2006
160 posts
45 upvotes
Tires for my car and tires for my wife's car both came from black circles for an awesome price and shipped super quick!

Nov 25, 2018
125 posts
57 upvotes
Also try PERKO80 for 80$ off certain sets of 4 tires. I think the 4 tires have to be minimum $500 before the 80$ code will apply. This is a perkopolis discount but i dont believe there is any verification that you are perkopolis member.

Now the question is.... Continental Viking Contact 7 for my sedan in southern ontario, mostly highway and city driving? Or go with Costco promotion on Bridgestone Blizzak WS90?! With rebate Continental comes out to be about $43 cheaper.... Decisions, decisions! Seems like two great options but can't make up my mind....anybody have any input?