Expired Hot Deals

Blackcircles Black Friday

Up to 15% Off and up to $100 Mail-in rebate on Winter Tires for Black Friday

[OP]
Nov 2, 2020
22 posts
31 upvotes

[Blackcircles] [Black Friday] Up to 15% Off and up to $100 Mail-in rebate on Winter Tires for Black Friday

Deal Link:
Savings:
15% Off
Expiry:
November 29, 2021
Retailer:
Blackcircles
More offers from Blackcircles
Found this Black Friday deals for tires. Some very good savings if you shop for tires.

Update: The code BFBC15 gives you 15% off on Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V2, Bridgestone Blizzak WS-90, Continental Viking Contact 7 and Pirelli Winter Ice Zero FR.
  • Save 15% OFF your tires today when you buy a set of Michelin X-Ice Snow or Michelin CrossClimate 2 tires.
  • Or, save 12% OFF your tires today when ordering a set of any eligible Bridgestone, Continental, Michelin or Pirelli tires.
  • Or, save 10% OFF your tires today when ordering a set of any eligible BFGoodrich, Cooper, Falken, Firestone, General or Uniroyal tires.
PLUS: Get up to $100 Manufacturer Mail-In Rebates on eligible brands and models when you buy on blackcircles.ca

Use the following promo codes
For 15% off on selected Michelin tire models use code BF15
For 12% off on selected Bridgestone, Continental, Michelin and Pirelli tire models use code BF12
For 10% off on selected BFGoodrich, Cooper, Falken, General and Uniroyal tire models use code BF10

You can find more details on the Manufacturer Mail-in rebates here: https://www.blackcircles.ca/en/offers
Last edited by GoodRickydoo on Nov 27th, 2021 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
5 replies
Nov 24, 2021
1 posts
I've read some reviews on ggle about blackcircles.ca seems to be the fastest on delivery and just got new viking contact 7 for winter ...I see a new code posted this morning BFBC15 and got 15% off + 60$ to claim,,, Comparing baskets to baskets for 205/55R16 , paid -53$ compared tot the best offer
Mar 24, 2021
60 posts
70 upvotes
Regina, SK
I ordered a set of VK7s as well. Best price compared to Quattro and Canada Wheels. I got rims from Canada Wheels tho as they have a BF discount as well.
[OP]
Nov 2, 2020
22 posts
31 upvotes
They have added a Black Friday Deal for today only to SAVE 15% OFF on a set of 4 Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V2, Blizzak WS-90, Continental Viking Contact 7 and Pirelli Winter Ice Zero FR
with the code BFBC15
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
1387 posts
1253 upvotes
Daaaaam. Literally ordered Crossclimate 2 last week and installed them today. 15% discount would have been sweet.
Aug 26, 2012
27 posts
4 upvotes
TORONTO
Buying some tires from blackcircles.ca (Blizzak DM-V2 for Sierra 2020) - 275 65 18.

Buying steel wheels as well.

At checkout it asks if I was an installation kit for $80, which includes the below

The installation kit includes centering rings (if needed) as well as OEM compatible Nuts or Bolts that are required for a perfect installation of your new wheels.

For those that have ordered, are nuts/bolts included and this is a special add-on? Installing them with my cousin next weekend, he's got all the equipment and know-how.

TIA!