Hot Deals

[blackpod] BlackPods 3 Headphone $59.95!!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2020 9:51 am
[OP]
Nov 23, 2010
358 posts
108 upvotes
Montreal

BlackPods 3 Headphone $59.95!!!!

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
September 30, 2020
Retailer:
blackpod
I was researching Airpod alternatives and I found this, unlike other lower wireless earphones with horrible quality, this is def something that you should looking for, it appears on some famous channels such as unboxing therapy so in a sense it's much more legit than other brands! They are also offering code for 20% OFF with coupon code "MV20" for new customers

This is from unboxing therapy
Images
  • 1233333.JPG
8 replies
Dec 24, 2017
681 posts
562 upvotes
London
Wow this just screams ad
Jul 10, 2014
19 posts
7 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
These are a scam. Do one Google search before you post.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1102 posts
962 upvotes
Surrey
I thought this is the new Apple AirPod studio headphones
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
6997 posts
1354 upvotes
Toronto
From my research, there are two chipsets that are usually used for BT IEMs, realtek chipset and qualcomm chipset. Anything below $30 USD is pretty much guaranteed to be realtek, $30 USD is where the cheapest qualcomm based BT IEMs start at.

Qualcomm is better than Realtek from what I know and qualcomm has active noise canceling. Since these headphones are not advertising active noise cancelling they are most likely using Realtek chips, so you are paying 2x Qualcomm pricing for Realtek performance.
I workout to get big so I can pickup bricks and ****.
Aug 1, 2013
416 posts
322 upvotes
The Lower Mainland
toalan wrote: From my research, there are two chipsets that are usually used for BT IEMs, realtek chipset and qualcomm chipset. Anything below $30 USD is pretty much guaranteed to be realtek, $30 USD is where the cheapest qualcomm based BT IEMs start at.

Qualcomm is better than Realtek from what I know and qualcomm has active noise canceling. Since these headphones are not advertising active noise cancelling they are most likely using Realtek chips, so you are paying 2x Qualcomm pricing for Realtek performance.
The noice cancelling in the cheaper earbuds with the QC chip are only noise cancelling the ambient noise from calls. You don't get actual ambient noice cancellation till around the $100 mark for China earbuds.
Jan 26, 2010
899 posts
671 upvotes
Milton
"it appears on some famous channels such as unboxing therapy so in a sense it's much more legit than other brands!"
LMAO
Koodo Prepaid, Public Mobile, Conch shells, Tin cans
Aug 9, 2010
91 posts
40 upvotes
Barrie
These are a complete scam. Due to the famous channel...unbox therapy lol. I actually tried to order a pair of these last year. They never actually came. Thousands of ppl on social media were calling them out for not delivering orders. They disabled comments on all their channels because every comment was negative towards them. And on top of that, ppl called out unbox therapy for pushing these even though ppl were screaming at him about what was happening. He did nothing to bring light to the issue.

Similar to the Escobar phone. This company sent unbox a legit pair of AirPods, calling them black pods, to entice the ppl to order them, never actually fulfilling the order.

Unless things have miraculously changed, STAY CLEAR!
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2368 posts
3169 upvotes
BC
Don't get these blackpods, these companies basically just rebrand replica earbuds from factories and upcharge. If you want replicas just go on aibaba or buy direct and save yourself $$.

There's the airoha chipsets as well. Lower end replica airpod pros with the airoha 1536 chip offers partial ANC for around $40-$50. The newest pair with airoha 1562 chip has hybrid ANC for $90 and people are saying it's really close to retail pairs.

MPOW X3 is around $60 and had pretty decent ANC.

Btw it's active noise cancelation not ambient
toalan wrote: From my research, there are two chipsets that are usually used for BT IEMs, realtek chipset and qualcomm chipset. Anything below $30 USD is pretty much guaranteed to be realtek, $30 USD is where the cheapest qualcomm based BT IEMs start at.

Chris9446 wrote: The noice cancelling in the cheaper earbuds with the QC chip are only noise cancelling the ambient noise from calls. You don't get actual ambient noice cancellation till around the $100 mark for China earbuds.