Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Blacks

Blacks 40% off camera and lens

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2015 9:16 am
Tags:
30 replies
Sep 17, 2012
430 posts
714 upvotes
Mississauga
awong26 wrote: In store, online?
In Store as the web/mobile presence has been purchased by another business and won't be operational for a while. Unclear what they would be selling once they are back online.

Also, you would be very very lucky to find anything good in store as by now most of stores are pretty empty. I passed by one today and all that was left was picture frames.
Jul 10, 2008
299 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto
Any good camera flashes anywhere? I have a Nikon D5100 and have no clue what camera flash I can use with it. Thinking about going to Blacks to see what they have left.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1981 posts
1426 upvotes
Toronto
Shalongbasi wrote: got a Canon 70D $900 before tax
Nice all the store I pass by has very limited stock left.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2255 posts
1526 upvotes
Toronto
Which store did you grab that from? Any others left by any chance?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2003
9931 posts
1371 upvotes
Need more details.

Open box? New? Body only? Kit lens? Location?
Feb 28, 2006
766 posts
241 upvotes
taro-chan wrote: Need more details.

Open box? New? Body only? Kit lens? Location?
new with ef-s18-135 is stm lens, regular price $1499, same in bestbuy
Feb 28, 2006
766 posts
241 upvotes
vtse wrote: Which store did you grab that from? Any others left by any chance?
bridlewood mall. I think it is the only one there.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3540 posts
879 upvotes
Don't be nosey
How much are the frames? Still 50% off?
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1369 posts
1203 upvotes
Brampton
Would they have small accessories like an rc remote for Canon?
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2006
2091 posts
976 upvotes
Scarborough
Shalongbasi wrote: bridlewood mall. I think it is the only one there.
lol i'm not surprised you got it there...

That mall practically doesn't exist on the map and most of the people that live in the area probably don't care about photography.
May 17, 2015
80 posts
21 upvotes
Unknown
Shalongbasi wrote: new with ef-s18-135 is stm lens, regular price $1499, same in bestbuy
Would you be able to please post a receipt, I just bought the same kit today at BB lol Want to price match
Deal Addict
May 5, 2010
1534 posts
886 upvotes
raptor21 wrote: Any good camera flashes anywhere? I have a Nikon D5100 and have no clue what camera flash I can use with it. Thinking about going to Blacks to see what they have left.
For flash, you should get the SB-910. Super powerful and everything works so flawlessly and easy with Nikon DSLR since it's made for it. It'll only cost about the same price as your camera body!

In all seriousness, you should get the SB-700 if you can afford it or Yongnuo YN-568 for an affordable flash (around $150) that does a lot of what the SB-700 does.
Oct 5, 2011
412 posts
287 upvotes
Toronto
raptor21 wrote: Any good camera flashes anywhere? I have a Nikon D5100 and have no clue what camera flash I can use with it. Thinking about going to Blacks to see what they have left.
Gin Martini wrote: For flash, you should get the SB-910. Super powerful and everything works so flawlessly and easy with Nikon DSLR since it's made for it. It'll only cost about the same price as your camera body!

In all seriousness, you should get the SB-700 if you can afford it or Yongnuo YN-568 for an affordable flash (around $150) that does a lot of what the SB-700 does.
FYI - there was a post on 3* Yongnuo YN-560 III + wireless transmitter a couple of months ago (link). Got it then, but only found use for one flash so far though - it's been pretty solid! If you need 3 of them, and the wireless transmitter, photogear usually has coupons - i think it's still a pretty decent deal. If you only need one flash and are in Toronto, I wouldn't mind splitting one of them to you at cost - send me a PM. It's still in the box and wrapping from original shipment. Cheers! :D
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5924 posts
7346 upvotes
Called in to check inventory. All FIVE stores in OTTAWA have NONE of the following Canon 7D, 6D, 5D, 70-200, Macro (all)

The Eaton Centre Toronto store apparently had 3 6Ds in stock. Good luck to those in toronto.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Oct 27, 2014
120 posts
192 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Does anyone know if there are any branches still open in Calgary? I tried to reach Chinook by phone, by there is no answer.
Jul 10, 2008
299 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto
Gin Martini wrote: For flash, you should get the SB-910. Super powerful and everything works so flawlessly and easy with Nikon DSLR since it's made for it. It'll only cost about the same price as your camera body!

stark101 wrote: FYI - there was a post on 3* Yongnuo YN-560 III + wireless transmitter a couple of months ago (link). Got it then, but only found use for one flash so far though - it's been pretty solid! If you need 3 of them, and the wireless transmitter, photogear usually has coupons - i think it's still a pretty decent deal. If you only need one flash and are in Toronto, I wouldn't mind splitting one of them to you at cost - send me a PM. It's still in the box and wrapping from original shipment. Cheers! :D
I actually looked at that thread and photogear has some good flash's. I will do some research and PM if I'm interested in that model! Thanks for letting me know.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)