Expired Hot Deals

[Blacks] 4x6 prints 12¢ (free shipping with $50 orders)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2020 11:25 am
[OP]
Nov 12, 2017
313 posts
416 upvotes
Cambridge

[Blacks] 4x6 prints 12¢ (free shipping with $50 orders)

Yes yes, I know this isn't as good as Walmart.ca free specials, but, for anyone who realized (as I did) that I've oodles of pictures to print (~800) from a 6 month trip back in 2018.
I took about 10,200 pictures on this trip but had to whittle quite a bit.

I'll save more than printing regular price at Either Walmart and Costco printing.

I've read that Blacks is legitimate. They are based in Montreal and perform some of the professional printing for stores in the area.

They are also having a sale of nearly 25% of most items. The code for that is bk25nt20

Edit:[ bk25nt20 is not stackable with 12¢ prints. However, if you sign up for the newsletter, you'll get a code for 25% off. This doesn't give you 25% this promotion, but there is some sort of additional discount applied. I've tested it and so has another user.
Last edited by stizarch on Dec 23rd, 2020 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
5 replies
Jan 18, 2013
583 posts
198 upvotes
Calgary
stizarch wrote: I've read that Blacks is legitimate. They are based in Montreal and perform some of the professional printing for stores in the area.
They used to have physical stores and sold all the things any camera stores would sell. Then they were bought by Telus I believe and ended up selling prints.
Dec 16, 2007
722 posts
267 upvotes
Mississauga
Wow...Blacks is still around? I remember their physical stores.
Jul 13, 2019
2 posts
6 upvotes
Yvr
Thanks OP! Perfect timing as I needed a bunch of photos to be printed. Haven't used Blacks but do remember them years ago and hoping for the best.

Can't combine the bk25nt20 coupons code but I used the coupon code when you sign up for the newsletter (code may be unique). It says it is 25 percent off your first order and it does work. Not 25 percent but it took the cost from 12 cents/print to 11.25 cents/print (I ordered 500+ photos). Everything helps!
Dec 23, 2001
834 posts
77 upvotes
Expires today... No way I can find $50 worth of prints. Maybe next year lol.
Heat: 159-0-0
[OP]
Nov 12, 2017
313 posts
416 upvotes
Cambridge
KarinKasia wrote: They used to have physical stores and sold all the things any camera stores would sell. Then they were bought by Telus I believe and ended up selling prints.
Snippit from their about page

family sold its business to Scott’s Hospitality Inc. in 1985
owned by Fujifilm from 1993 to 2007 and got bought back by Telus Canada
Telus to close all remaining Blacks stores in 2015
Canadian-based company Les Pros de la Photo acquired the brand and decided to assure the future prosperity of Blacks as an online photo printing service