Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Blaze Pizza

Blaze Pizza $3.14 Sign Up 3/14

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 11th, 2021 10:31 pm
Jan 6, 2013
385 posts
774 upvotes
Toronto
ChinpokoMon wrote: For rewards like this, you will only receive it once per unique device (the app does some kind of device id check). Creating multiple accounts on the same device will not get you additional rewards.
That's new from years prior where ever account made on a device got the offer. The app limit of two account creations per unique device still exists.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2006
5264 posts
2270 upvotes
Vancouver
Is this worth the effort?

How do you rate Blaze versus other pizza chains?

i.e.
Panagopolis > Blaze > Boston > Pizza Hut > Dominos

Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2658 posts
1546 upvotes
NewsyL wrote: Is this worth the effort?

i.e.

Its a little different. Its build your own personal pizza. similar to Pico if you tried that.

Sorta like subway you go down the sauce u want then the cheese the meat then the veggies. its worth when you get almost every meat and veggie topping. just gotta have no shame asking for everything lol
PSN: Sakaban
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13237 posts
12063 upvotes
Toronto
NewsyL wrote: Is this worth the effort?

i.e.

Most people go for build your own, a decent personal size with unlimited toppings. I get like 10 toppings but could easily get 20, that's where the value is. Nice change over normal dominos etc where you worry on them skimping on toppings. Pi Co is another similar chain.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
2462 posts
2595 upvotes
Toronto
Checked my app again and the offer is back to saying cheese or pepperoni only
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8584 posts
5368 upvotes
yesnomaybe wrote: Checked my app again and the offer is back to saying cheese or pepperoni only
Darn I should've redeemed it while it was the build your own. I usually get 5 toppings from Blaze, I find too many actually isn't a good thing (eg some people get 10-20 toppings), I like balance
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
HP_John wrote: Darn I should've redeemed it while it was the build your own. I usually get 5 toppings from Blaze, I find too many actually isn't a good thing (eg some people get 10-20 toppings), I like balance
Can't redeem until March 14 :(
Apr 18, 2015
11 posts
16 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone got an invite code for extra perks?
I'm just signing up now
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2142 posts
1400 upvotes
Edmonton
Wow, good job Blaze with the back and forth coupon changes.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1504 posts
1519 upvotes
Damn themmmmmm..... pepperoni pizza it is but I'm gonna max out on sauce and cheese LOL
Apr 10, 2006
864 posts
858 upvotes
BenzDude11 wrote: Damn themmmmmm..... pepperoni pizza it is but I'm gonna max out on sauce and cheese LOL
sir, we can't put your pizza in a box. we'll have to put it in a bowl. you good? and here's a straw for your sauce.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
3175 posts
2087 upvotes
Toronto
never heard of these guys, anyone can fill me in on what's so good about them vs PP/PH/DP/BP?
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1689 posts
1258 upvotes
Calgary
DealsHunterCo wrote: never heard of these guys, anyone can fill me in on what's so good about them vs PP/PH/DP/BP?
I think they are ok for free, but it's not my fav. Their crust is basically thin pita dough
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4686 posts
3840 upvotes
Edmonton
ahlong wrote: lol not unlimited now?
Still unlimited in the US, but cheese/pepperoni only in Canada.
May 8, 2012
397 posts
277 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
BenzDude11 wrote: Maybe Eastern Canada is getting different offer than Western Canada as I have 11" of my choice (classic dough only)

eDMONTON here
I am here as well and I only got the option of either Simple Pie OR 1-Top Pepperoni Pizza option :(
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1504 posts
1519 upvotes
royaljatt wrote: I am here as well and I only got the option of either Simple Pie OR 1-Top Pepperoni Pizza option :(
They changed the coupon. It was Your choice before, then they changed it back and forth, now it looks like they decided on Simple or 1 Top Pepperoni
Sep 23, 2006
674 posts
829 upvotes
From Blaze's website:

Important stuff you should know:

Blaze Rewards members in the United States will receive a reward good for any one 11-inch pizza (excluding crust upgrades) for $3.14. Blaze Rewards members in Canada will receive a reward good for any one 11-inch Simple Pie OR 11-inch 1-Top Pepperoni Pizza (excluding crust upgrades) for CA$3.14

We get screwed over, especially when last few years we were getting any pizza as well.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)