March 14- $3.14 Blaze Pizza

Price:
$3.14
Expiry:
March 14, 2018
Retailer:
Blaze Pizza
Saw the signage up today. Be prepared for massive lineup once more
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
21 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2465 posts
1623 upvotes
The pizza is so good that I rather pay full price than wait in line.
Sep 8, 2017
422 posts
996 upvotes
Expect loads of ryerson students as well as other people who want cheap and good pizza
Aug 14, 2013
215 posts
149 upvotes
CALGARY
whoa-albert wrote: The pizza is so good that I rather pay full price than wait in line.
Thats not the RFD way.
Jan 19, 2017
836 posts
1449 upvotes
whoa-albert wrote: The pizza is so good that I rather pay full price than wait in line.
I also hear this a lot, what makes it so good? To me seems like an overpriced hipster spot, but i am a thrifty RFD'er so i'm cheap AF to begin with.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
23608 posts
31048 upvotes
Toronto
RedSwagDeals wrote: I also hear this a lot, what makes it so good? To me seems like an overpriced hipster spot, but i am a thrifty RFD'er so i'm cheap AF to begin with.
all toppings included in flat rate price. i get everything on mine and have trouble finishing it. BTW, just one per person on 3/14

I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8336 posts
1989 upvotes
Toronto
I remember it was previously raining on this day, and the lineup still wrapped around the building up to the Tim Hortons. There are too many Ryerson students in the area with all the free time to wait in line.

Almost guaranteed the lineup will be close to 2 hours long. If you're an office worker in the area thinking you can grab one during lunch... forget it.
Jun 12, 2017
486 posts
565 upvotes
Montreal (QC)
appleb wrote: I remember it was previously raining on this day, and the lineup still wrapped around the building up to the Tim Hortons. There are too many Ryerson students in the area with all the free time to wait in line.

Almost guaranteed the lineup will be close to 2 hours long. If you're an office worker in the area thinking you can grab one during lunch... forget it.
Cut in line. If people complain, start talking in a foreign language, gibberish and act erratic. Remember, Canadians are polite and absolutely no one want's to get stabbed.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2007
1265 posts
1092 upvotes
ApeShmtCrazy wrote: Cut in line. If people complain, start talking in a foreign language, gibberish and act erratic. Remember, Canadians are polite and absolutely no one want's to get stabbed.
That's a good way to get punched, or in the worst case, stabbed.
Jun 12, 2017
486 posts
565 upvotes
Montreal (QC)
Flunk wrote: That's a good way to get punched, or in the worst case, stabbed.
Not if you're the one people think is going to stab somebody. You see, it's all about the implication.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2009
2701 posts
1376 upvotes
ApeShmtCrazy wrote: Cut in line. If people complain, start talking in a foreign language, gibberish and act erratic. Remember, Canadians are polite and absolutely no one want's to get stabbed.
LOL. You could get kicked out by the restaurant, though.
Corvus oculum corvi non eruit.
Oct 20, 2012
62 posts
139 upvotes
I was going to go last year but the line up was insane... people started lining up way before lunch time.

IMO, its better to pay the full price than wait in line. But if you have nothing else to do, its not a bad deal at all.
Jun 12, 2017
486 posts
565 upvotes
Montreal (QC)
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote: LOL. You could get kicked out by the restaurant, though.
Or you might get that pizza for free if you're convincing enough with your implication. Fast food employees are people too.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2007
1265 posts
1092 upvotes
ApeShmtCrazy wrote: Or you might get that pizza for free if you're convincing enough with your implication. Fast food employees are people too.
Or you get them cops there to pull you out and and perhaps even a psychological evaluation. It's a stupid strategy to save a few bucks.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1514 posts
1622 upvotes
Canada
sprung wrote: Bump - no lineup yet ;)
Haha. People are starting to camp outside right now
Mar 31, 2013
295 posts
224 upvotes
Sherwood Park
ApeShmtCrazy wrote: Not if you're the one people think is going to stab somebody. You see, it's all about the implication.
I hope this is a reference to it's always sunny.
Jun 12, 2017
486 posts
565 upvotes
Montreal (QC)
armadaone wrote: I hope this is a reference to it's always sunny.
Obviously. The implication system only works with a certain type of women. You will get punched if you try it on men or strong minded women...who likes those anyways?
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3759 posts
5752 upvotes
Langley, BC
why did you post so many threads on this?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)