Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Comp]

Blazing hot! Dell vostro 2420 laptop, core i3, ubuntu, only $279 today only!!!!!!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2013 10:15 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1951 posts
711 upvotes
xxgg wrote: Yeah... I've bought one too back when it was $299. It sure is one of the worse display I have seen... my old junk netbook got better display. Thank goodness I only bought it to use it as a HTPC.
I agree with others on this display...it seems to look similar to a 10-year old IBM Thinkpad I have sitting around somewhere.

How can we tell that the display is the same as what we were supposed to receive? I'm concerned that with the HD error, maybe they made a mistake with the display type as well
Banned
Jan 11, 2004
19816 posts
572 upvotes
bobor wrote: I agree with others on this display...it seems to look similar to a 10-year old IBM Thinkpad I have sitting around somewhere.

How can we tell that the display is the same as what we were supposed to receive? I'm concerned that with the HD error, maybe they made a mistake with the display type as well
no, the HD error is just a mixup in the base configuration by marketing. the Vostro 2420 has no other display option unlike HD
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
1163 posts
476 upvotes
Quebec
jjj112 wrote: On vehicle for delivery via TORONTO (EAST/EST), ON depot

Try packagemapping ;)

Delivered to A*** at RECEPTION at QUEBEC, QC via QUEBEC CITY, PQ depot

I received my vostro 2420 ubuntu since 20 minutes :D no hardware error it is a i3 .. very nice laptop.

Thanks Dell
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2010
5895 posts
2731 upvotes
Markham
Max128 wrote: Delivered to A*** at RECEPTION at QUEBEC, QC via QUEBEC CITY, PQ depot

I received my vostro 2420 ubuntu since 20 minutes :D no hardware error it is a i3 .. very nice laptop.

Thanks Dell
That sucks lol no $50 :cry:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)