Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Blink Wireless Outdoor Home Security Camera - $89.99 (2 pack $169.99, 3 pack $229.99, 5 pack $349.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2021 3:49 pm
May 29, 2006
654 posts
166 upvotes
I have 3 blink XT2 going on two years and they have been fine…no issues other then needing to pull the batteries to reset a camera that wasn’t working once a few months ago… I just purchased 3 indoor to add to my current system since they will also get free cloud storage…I would call these convenient security cams… if you live in a high crime area and need serious protection pay more and get a top notch security system.
Aug 22, 2009
152 posts
55 upvotes
I used this for a month and it has been great.

Only issue is there is no option to set different schedules for different cameras, or maybe I haven't found it. I wanted my front door to detect motion and alert on it all the time and my back door camera to only alert at night, can't seem to find a way to do that.

Others than this, everything has been great on this camera, it hasn't missed any motion detection alert in my 1 month use so far.
Feb 4, 2004
109 posts
78 upvotes
Amazon's Blink Outdoor Wireless Security camera is going for 89.99, down from regular price of 129.99. Close to the all time lows of $85.

I haven't personally used this but seems like a good deal for a battery powered outdoor camera.

Looks like there are even bigger discounts if you buy multiples.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2005
1229 posts
384 upvotes
Calgary
zzqy78 wrote: I used this for a month and it has been great.

Only issue is there is no option to set different schedules for different cameras, or maybe I haven't found it. I wanted my front door to detect motion and alert on it all the time and my back door camera to only alert at night, can't seem to find a way to do that.

Others than this, everything has been great on this camera, it hasn't missed any motion detection alert in my 1 month use so far.
You will need the cameras to be on separate sync modules
Aug 22, 2009
152 posts
55 upvotes
Battscrew wrote: You will need the cameras to be on separate sync modules
Thanks for the tip. I only have two camera at my place, kind of wasteful if I need to buy additional sync module to get this working.
Hopefully in future version of blink software they'll add a feature to allow you create separate arm/dis-arm schedule for each camera.