Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bloomex

Bloomex - free dozen coloured roses (reg $79) . Only pay shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 16th, 2019 3:44 pm
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26213 posts
39749 upvotes
Toronto

Bloomex - free dozen coloured roses (reg $79) . Only pay shipping

Deal Link:
Savings:
$79.99 off
Expiry:
November 15, 2019
Retailer:
Bloomex
https://bloomex.ca/Unpublished/Free-Sin ... Roses.html

Only available for Delivery Nov 12 - 15, 2019
Limit of one bouquet per person
Limit of one bouquet per delivery location
Not available for Same Day Delivery
Limited to first 500 orders
Subject to Next Day Shipping fee of $14.99 plus applicable taxes
Only available while quantities last
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
27 replies
Apr 15, 2014
292 posts
127 upvotes
Victoria, BC
FYI this company has absolutely terrible customer service.

Ordered flowers for my mother on mothers day which all arrived dead. Took forever for them to even offer me partial store credit on non-sale items. never ended up using the credit because I would have had to give more $ to this company as everything else was hugely overpriced.

Highly recommended to never spend $ here.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2008
3401 posts
426 upvotes
Mississauga
I was about to place an order, but then came across some terrible reviews. have you used this in the past OP?
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26213 posts
39749 upvotes
Toronto
bk2the6ix wrote: I was about to place an order, but then came across some terrible reviews. have you used this in the past OP?
@bk2the6ix
never used them. however, some people I don't like much. dead flowers would be perfect for them ;)
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Dec 25, 2006
781 posts
790 upvotes
Ottawa
I have used them 3 times. Once was barely passable, but twice it sucked. I've learned my lesson. The pictures on the site, and what you actually receive are completely different. Not even close to as nice. You're better off buying cheap grocery store roses.
Dec 25, 2006
781 posts
790 upvotes
Ottawa
marksmithy69 wrote: I have used them 3 times. Once was barely passable, but twice it sucked. I've learned my lesson. The pictures on the site, and what you actually receive are completely different. Not even close to as nice. You're better off buying cheap grocery store roses.
I was able to track down the email I sent them the last time:

"Hello. I ordered the 100 bloom orchids that were supposed to be delivered tomorrow. There has definitely been a mix up, since the flowers were delivered early this morning when there was no one home. They have been baking in the sun all day. To make matters worse, these definitely not the 100 blooms. It's nowhere near 100, so I would appreciate it if I can have the proper flowers delivered. As I was instructed, I am attaching a picture of the flowers that showed up. Obviously nothing like is in the picture on your website. Thank you so much. "

They never responded.
May 27, 2015
303 posts
1038 upvotes
Toronto, ON
So, after two bad experiences you went ahead and placed another order for 100 flowers??
marksmithy69 wrote: I was able to track down the email I sent them the last time:

"Hello. I ordered the 100 bloom orchids that were supposed to be delivered tomorrow. There has definitely been a mix up, since the flowers were delivered early this morning when there was no one home. They have been baking in the sun all day. To make matters worse, these definitely not the 100 blooms. It's nowhere near 100, so I would appreciate it if I can have the proper flowers delivered. As I was instructed, I am attaching a picture of the flowers that showed up. Obviously nothing like is in the picture on your website. Thank you so much. "

They never responded.
Dec 25, 2006
781 posts
790 upvotes
Ottawa
Rozario7 wrote: So, after two bad experiences you went ahead and placed another order for 100 flowers??
My first order was ok. My second order sucked, but I thought I would give them another chance, since they are usually much cheaper than the competition. Unfortunately, my second experience seems to be the norm.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2014
2363 posts
3541 upvotes
kfunluc wrote: I'm sure they suck but I'm also sure there are more recent reviews than from TWENTY YEARS AGO
So they have survived that long already. Impressive...
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2004
2440 posts
735 upvotes
Bloomex... there's a name I haven't heard in a while. They're still in business because they don't directly manage inventory and have minimal overhead. They're like the SkipTheDishes of flowers, but worse.
kfunluc wrote: I'm sure they suck but I'm also sure there are more recent reviews than from TWENTY YEARS AGO
Sure. Some from last year, right from RFD:
merged-bloomex-flowers-warning-avoid-407471/24/

And this from CBC last year:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/online-f ... -1.4913560

Do yourself a favour and call your local florist directly. Bloomex uses those same florists anyway, so it's an absolute crapshoot whether or not your order will be OK when it arrives.
Oct 2, 2017
29 posts
33 upvotes
calgary
It was actually from 2013, but I can see how it's not easy to tell. From that blog....."This is a resurrection and an enhancement of another site I had which was created as a way for me to share with others how companies I dealt with had addressed complaints.....
* All old posts are dated Jan 1st, 2000"
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1853 posts
5628 upvotes
Took the gamble, and ordered on Friday to be delivered today (even though it said delivery of Nov 12 - 15, 2019, I was able to place an order to be delivered today for $14.99).

The roses are actually pretty nice for $15. No complaints.
Images
  • IMG_20191111_103357933.jpg
Aug 31, 2012
753 posts
284 upvotes
Toronto
Just ordered. Hope they are good. We buy flowers regularly.
Sep 28, 2008
334 posts
2648 upvotes
GTA
I had the worst experience with them last Mother’s Day. My mom got her bouquet the day after even though they have guaranteed service. Plus what I ordered was not what she received. Just like another user said grocery store flowers are better. Customer service was a nightmare. Don’t order from them. Thank me later.
Karma is Real - What goes around, comes around. So be nice!
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26213 posts
39749 upvotes
Toronto
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3158 posts
6406 upvotes
Pretty much all the flowers I have ordered for delivery in my life have been disappointing, I swore I wouldn’t buy them again, but for $15 YOLO.