Shopping Discussion

Bloomex Flowers Online Orders - Discounts? YMMV!!!

• Last Updated:
  • May 12th, 2021 1:36 pm
Nov 19, 2020
134 posts
131 upvotes

Bloomex Flowers Online Orders - Discounts? YMMV!!!

Hi, not really a sure thing, YMMV as stated, but I've placed a half dozen orders for flower delivery through Bloomex since 2019,and thought this might be timely, with Mother's day coming up.

From my experience, if you create/have an account and place items in your cart (including delivery address and shipping date/time) and then close out before check-out, you likely will get an email reminder with a discount offer that can be combined with any special pricing already on your items. This happens consistently for me, 20% extra off seems standard!

Hope this is of some use to a few!
Images
  • bloomex.jpg
14 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
1524 posts
2465 upvotes
Hell
Says a lot about the company. 20% overcharge to most customers. Suckers to them I guess. It's like getting a quote for a job; refusing it and then the guy saying ok, I'll do it cheaper by 20%. No thanks.
Feb 11, 2021
55 posts
69 upvotes
Bloomex is an absolutely trash company. Use Costco or another place that offers delivery if you can.
Jul 20, 2017
284 posts
295 upvotes
dogdayafter12 wrote: Says a lot about the company. 20% overcharge to most customers. Suckers to them I guess. It's like getting a quote for a job; refusing it and then the guy saying ok, I'll do it cheaper by 20%. No thanks.
That's how the world works buddy. People have to make a profit, and it is your goal to negotiate or find a better deal.

Many sites do this. These coupons are public with a simple google search.
Here to buy stuff I don't need
Jul 20, 2017
284 posts
295 upvotes
This isn't a good deal or anything. Go to Bloomex, add something to the cart, wait an hour max and they will send you a coupon.

With that being said, Bloomex is known as a bad company when it comes to floral arrangements. They are super cheap in terms of prices, but you also get super cheap quality.

Their vendors are local shops that are commissioned by Bloomex. Because of the small amount paid, they cheap out on arrangments, and their name not being liable, they provide a super low-quality service.

Just buy local.
Here to buy stuff I don't need
Nov 19, 2020
134 posts
131 upvotes
Just wanted to add, I've been very satisfied with Bloomex, both service and quality. My orders have been for delivery out of town for the most part, so shopping local is not an option. and whenever I've bought similar arrangements in person, the quality to value ratio I've seen is not better. Not shilling, thought posting this would be helpful.
TylerOakville wrote: This isn't a good deal or anything. Go to Bloomex, add something to the cart, wait an hour max and they will send you a coupon.

With that being said, Bloomex is known as a bad company when it comes to floral arrangements. They are super cheap in terms of prices, but you also get super cheap quality.

Their vendors are local shops that are commissioned by Bloomex. Because of the small amount paid, they cheap out on arrangments, and their name not being liable, they provide a super low-quality service.

Just buy local.
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27805 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
It’s like everything else
Sometimes a PERCEIVED BARGAIN ... IS NOT A GOOD DEAL AT ALL
It’s just overpriced junk

Bloomex has that reputation

Quality Flowers are like other goods & services
You get what you pay for
Choose a reputable florist
You get good stuff

I have bought truly BEAUTIFUL floral arrangements for occasions like Christmas, Mother’s Day, Birthdays etc
And the truly good ones will last 3 to 4 weeks
With proper care ... frequent water changes, trimming, and cut flower nutrients

Versus 5 to 10 days for crappy flowers

Not cheap, but at a $ Dollar to Day Ratio ... far more inexpensive
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2009
6029 posts
1391 upvotes
Toronto
NOT BLOOMEX NOT BLOOMEX NOT BLOOMEX NOT BLOOMEX NOT BLOOMEX NOT BLOOMEX NOT BLOOMEX NOT BLOOMEX NOT BLOOMEX NOT BLOOMEX NOT BLOOMEX NOT BLOOMEX NOT BLOOMEX NOT BLOOMEX NOT BLOOMEX NOT BLOOMEX!!!!??
Remember to be an RFD-er and NOT a degenerate.
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27805 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Seems like there are these threads / updates
After heartbreak following every Valentines & Mothers Day
The 2 biggest annual floral occasions

IF ONLY more people did research / found RFD BEFORE THEY BUY
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2025 upvotes
Fernando Poo
Well known, if not the best known, scammer company here in RFDs.
Welcome to the Minitrue FDs, Ficdep
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
9926 posts
7090 upvotes
Mississauga
Why do people continue to do business with these jokers? The scams they pull have been well documented and publicized.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)