Coupons

Blue Buffalo Coupon

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2020 8:42 pm
9 replies
Sr. Member
Jun 5, 2016
578 posts
709 upvotes
It's a bit silly that you can only compare to the cheap/mainstream brands.

After you fill out all your info is it a printable coupon or by mail? Thanks
Sr. Member
Sep 11, 2011
671 posts
266 upvotes
Alberta
Our St Bernard puppy is on Blue Buffalo's Large Breed Puppy, until we switch him over to what our adult dog eats -> PC Nutrition First - Large Breed. Waaay cheaper than the "premium" brands, with all the same ingredients, no by-products, etc. and has BIG pieces, which definitely slows eating down. Highly recommend. Our store routinely has it on sale for $40 for the big bags.

I did this "comparison" almost a month ago and still haven't received the coupon .
Sr. Member
Jun 5, 2016
578 posts
709 upvotes
The dog food may be great but the PC Nutrition First cat food isn't grain free and the ingredients and price aren't all that impressive.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2010
1182 posts
633 upvotes
ottawa
fremmy wrote: The dog food may be great but the PC Nutrition First cat food isn't grain free and the ingredients and price aren't all that impressive.
Just a heads up that grain free is speculated to cause heart issues in dogs. Not sure about cats, but either way I would avoid.
Sr. Member
Jun 5, 2016
578 posts
709 upvotes
barqers wrote: Just a heads up that grain free is speculated to cause heart issues in dogs. Not sure about cats, but either way I would avoid.
Cats are carnivores and dogs are omnivores so their dietary requirements are a bit different. I don't think grain free is a must for cats either but it's usually a sign of a higher quality food.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2010
1182 posts
633 upvotes
ottawa
fremmy wrote: Cats are carnivores and dogs are omnivores so their dietary requirements are a bit different. I don't think grain free is a must for cats either but it's usually a sign of a higher quality food.
Agreed! Just saw you mentioned dogs and grain free in the same comment (though I see now it was targeted for cats) and wanted to share some news. I've been seeing a lot of people posting about having to put their dogs down due to heart conditions and it's so awful to hear about!
Member
User avatar
Oct 24, 2018
315 posts
293 upvotes
Everyone do their own research and form your own opinions, but from what I have heard I would be very careful dealing with this brand of pet food. I made the mistake of buying one of the Kirkland dog foods, my dogs did not do well on it and I found out it was also made by this company.

In addition, multiple vets have told me horror stories about their products and their reactions to problems found in their foods. One of those vets even sold their foods which shocked me.

Top