Expired Hot Deals

Rogers

BLUE JAYS: **HOT** BuyOneGetOne FREE Replica Jersey with FREE Cresting! ($40 value)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2009 3:58 pm
[OP]
May 27, 2007
16003 posts
4205 upvotes
Toronto

[Rogers] BLUE JAYS: **HOT** BuyOneGetOne FREE Replica Jersey with FREE Cresting! ($40 value)

*Note* Valid at Jays Shop @ Rogers Centre (1 Blue Jays Way) ONLY.
PS: Jays Shop closes at 5 PM (unless you're going to the game this week).

Replica Jersey is $119 + tax.

If you want Authentic, you get FREE cresting ($40 value) with a purchase of Authentic Jersesys. :razz:
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
31 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
3270 posts
559 upvotes
Guess this means they'll have new outfits next year?

I'm glad. Hope they get away from the black.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2007
2054 posts
45 upvotes
interesting...

what's the difference between tackle twill and premier?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2004
9700 posts
762 upvotes
Markham
13sundin wrote: who to get?
Alex Rios ;)

It's been 6 years with the home uniform, maybe they'll want to match it up with the road uniform they changed about 2 years ago. It wouldn't surprise me at all.
Mar 22, 2006
116 posts
are the replicas plain, or do they come with names/numbers?
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2006
1251 posts
36 upvotes
Here's the deal. I was just at the game and picked up 2. (Retro and Grey - already have Black and White.)

It's 119+tax for 2 jerseys and ONE you can get crested with player name and number for free. (usually costs 40$) If they are already crested you can get it right then (they have A LOT of Wells) or you can wait an hour during the game and get whoever you want. So it's basically a 160$ value for free (you have to spend 135 first though obviously). This may be the best deal of the year for Jays fans.

As for players to get? Try Lind, Hill or Snider. Hallady may be gone after this or next year so.

PS just to be clear you get the free cresting with replica too. so buy one replica get an extra free replcia WITH cresting.
Mar 23, 2004
47077 posts
13233 upvotes
Markham
mc_molineux wrote: Guess this means they'll have new outfits next year?

I'm glad. Hope they get away from the black.
i think it's more like end of season sale for yet another hopeful but end up disappointing season. TSN2 killed the jays! :D
CingKrab wrote: "Jays Shop @ Rogers Centre"

Let's hope it's authentic...
authentic = on field version, replica = fans version. Not talking about fake/real stuff as i m sure jays shop only sell real stuff.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2006
1251 posts
36 upvotes
CingKrab wrote: "Jays Shop @ Rogers Centre"

Let's hope it's authentic...
I think your getting your words messed up.
Of course they are all real legit jerseys. They're selling them at the Official Blue Jays store in the frickin Roger's Centre! It's the difference between the player and fan jerseys... very little difference in quality is all.
Apr 7, 2005
635 posts
114 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: i think it's more like end of season sale for yet another hopeful but end up disappointing season. TSN2 killed the jays! :D

authentic = on field version, replica = fans version. Not talking about fake/real stuff as i m sure jays shop only sell real stuff.
Oh, I thought the ad was pretty specific -- BOGO for replica. That's why I thought you meant something else.
Jan 11, 2008
682 posts
2 upvotes
still pretty hot considered.. i got 30% off when i was working for the jays.

the differences between the authentic ones and the replica ones... the material on the authentic is lighter and smoother... but if you are only going to wear it for fun then should not waste money to get an authentic one lol.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2006
1251 posts
36 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: big difference in material...i only buy authentics for my jerseys.
i own 2 authentics and 2 replicas for jays. difference of opinion but there's no real noticeable difference whatsoever. like previous poster said, there's a quality difference that isn't worth an extra 100$.
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2008
3153 posts
24 upvotes
Every single time there's a deal on jerseys - people always talk about whether or not their authentic lol.

These are actual jerseys, not some type of knock-off sold along Spadina lol.
Secondly, are you going to play baseball in these if you are complaining about material? If so, then why are you wearing a Jays uniform, you're not on the Jays.
Sep 5, 2007
741 posts
35 upvotes
Jay Hova wrote: Every single time there's a deal on jerseys - people always talk about whether or not their authentic lol.

These are actual jerseys, not some type of knock-off sold along Spadina lol.
Secondly, are you going to play baseball in these if you are complaining about material? If so, then why are you wearing a Jays uniform, you're not on the Jays.
you have a good point there
lol
Aug 1, 2005
912 posts
105 upvotes
Burnaby
Should put a GTA tag on this thread. I thought maybe this would qualify for the online Jays shop but its for the Rogers Centre store only.