Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Post

Blue Jays tickets for less then $2 each

• Last Updated:
  • May 5th, 2009 7:30 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
dragonkaoboy wrote: Nice, got 6 vouchers with the gift cards, I then submitted on the website as indicated. They sent me another 10 vouchers for 100 level outfield tickets.

Blue Jays must be really desperate to fill the seats. LOL

16 tickets in total. Not bad deal. Cost 12.00 shipping for 480 dollars worth of tickets.
Wow, you did alright for yourself! :lol:

(Just wait until the scalpers catch on).
Somebody removed my sig for no reason, without even telling me.
Nov 20, 2008
278 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
Do the gift cards have to be purchased from the Blue Jays or can you pick them up at Shoppers or Petro?

Also when you went to pay at the Rogers what did they punch into their system to accept?
Feb 22, 2006
234 posts
7 upvotes
wighty16 wrote: Do the gift cards have to be purchased from the Blue Jays or can you pick them up at Shoppers or Petro?

Also when you went to pay at the Rogers what did they punch into their system to accept?
They just swipe the gift cards to pay your bill. All I said was that I wanted to pay my bill and handed gift cards to them.

This is not that complicated. I wish people would stop posting that you can not do it unless they personally had a problem.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)