Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

Blue Mountain - Jan 8 hour Day Pass (Cybrer Monday)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2019 12:57 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Mar 7, 2011
39 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto

Blue Mountain - Jan 8 hour Day Pass (Cybrer Monday)

HI Everyone

Some year blue mountain have deals on the lift ticket. This year for Cyber Monday, $80 for 2 people (8 hours Lifts). They are usually over $60 a person.
you have to use it in Jan. You do not have to use it together. You can use one and than the other one.

Other years I seen this without the January restriction. Probably the only sale you will see for blue mountain.
12 replies
Nov 8, 2016
101 posts
5 upvotes
GTA
So it is Winter lift tickets.. seems good price.. I never been there so wondering is it like lift tour of the resort or you supposed to do any activity there ? My kids know skating/skiing but I don't so worth for me to buy tickets for myself as well ? or just for kids ( < 12 yrs)
Jan 9, 2012
37 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto
Cool Thanks. The restrictions kinda kill the deal though. No Saturdays.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5536 posts
1029 upvotes
bennches wrote: Cool Thanks. The restrictions kinda kill the deal though. No Saturdays.
They had saturdays, they just sold out.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
1862 posts
2319 upvotes
GTA
FWApocalypse wrote: HI Everyone

Some year blue mountain have deals on the lift ticket. This year for Cyber Monday, $80 for 2 people (8 hours Lifts). They are usually over $60 a person.
you have to use it in Jan. You do not have to use it together. You can use one and than the other one.

Other years I seen this without the January restriction. Probably the only sale you will see for blue mountain.
This is very different than the cheap double-down pass of years past. It's 2 tickets for a particular day and the tickets are only valid on that day.
Nov 8, 2016
101 posts
5 upvotes
GTA
Saheest wrote: So it is Winter lift tickets.. seems good price.. I never been there so wondering is it like lift tour of the resort or you supposed to do any activity there ? My kids know skating/skiing but I don't so worth for me to buy tickets for myself as well ? or just for kids ( < 12 yrs)
Appreciate if someone can answer my questions.
Oct 29, 2015
295 posts
125 upvotes
FWApocalypse wrote: HI Everyone

where does it say you dont have to use it on the same day?
Nov 26, 2012
42 posts
16 upvotes
Whitby
Saheest wrote: Appreciate if someone can answer my questions.
The lift tickets allow use of the ski/snowboard lift up the mountain so that you can ski/snowboard. If you do not ski or plan on learning to ski, you should not buy it for yourself. There are no added functions to these lift tickets other than to use the lift.
Nov 8, 2016
101 posts
5 upvotes
GTA
Furiken wrote: The lift tickets allow use of the ski/snowboard lift up the mountain so that you can ski/snowboard. If you do not ski or plan on learning to ski, you should not buy it for yourself. There are no added functions to these lift tickets other than to use the lift.
Thank you so much .. I'll buy tkts for my kids only.. do I need to rent gear separately or is it included already in the tkt price..
Dec 8, 2008
391 posts
191 upvotes
Saheest wrote: Thank you so much .. I'll buy tkts for my kids only.. do I need to rent gear separately or is it included already in the tkt price..
You need to rent gear separately. Lift tickets only cover the cost of using the lift...
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
1983 posts
590 upvotes
Toronto
DecayHeat wrote: where does it say you dont have to use it on the same day?
I called and the lady, Tracy, said they have to be used on the same day.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
1862 posts
2319 upvotes
GTA
matt4670 wrote: I called and the lady, Tracy, said they have to be used on the same day.
Not just the same day. Only on the day you booked.