• Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2019 1:33 pm
[OP]
Jun 30, 2008
121 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto

Blue Mountain Trip in 1st week of July

I am travelling to Blue Mountain Ontario in the 1st week of July with the two kids (8 and 10yr). Any suggestion of the hotel?
19 replies
Sep 28, 2014
92 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Try to book within the village as it is a nicer environment with all the shops and restaurants
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
9092 posts
2982 upvotes
Mississauga
The complex also has townhouses which have their own pools. More room.
My food blog - Reggie The Food Critic.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2009
1194 posts
744 upvotes
Staying in the village is expensive, but worth it if you are going to be there for just a couple of days. It may also be worth it if you get a package with tickets for some rides. With kids, I’d find a place with a pool.

There’s frankly not enough to do at Blue Mountain for more than a few days so if you are planning a week long trip it may be worthwhile to stay at a variety of places like Collingwood and Wasaga Beach if you can find cheaper accomodation in those places.
[OP]
Jun 30, 2008
121 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
Genome100 wrote: Try to book within the village as it is a nicer environment with all the shops and restaurants
Can you please provide the name of hotel which is located in Village? It is my first visit so I am not familiar this area and hotel etc which is situated in Blue Mountain Village area. Can I also get the package with rides?
[OP]
Jun 30, 2008
121 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
Can someone please provide the name of hotel which is located in Village and good to spend 2-3 days?
Sep 28, 2014
92 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hi Kenny I stayed at the blue mountain resort village suites.
[OP]
Jun 30, 2008
121 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
Hi, I have to visit blue mountain, ON for three days and want to stay in good hotel (which offer included very good breakfast). Can someone advise which hotel is good to stay in blue mountain. I will travel with my family in May with 2 kids. Thanks
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2015
2723 posts
1978 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
kenny_gua wrote: Hi, I have to visit blue mountain, ON for three days and want to stay in good hotel (which offer included very good breakfast). Can someone advise which hotel is good to stay in blue mountain. I will travel with my family in May with 2 kids. Thanks
Unless you get some sort of bed and breakfast package having breakfast included is not really standard in Blue Mtn.

I like the Westin Trillium House assuming you want to be right in the village?
[OP]
Jun 30, 2008
121 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
Yes. I want to stay in Village. Can you please advise some hotel's name which are very good in Village? So I will check the price for 3 nights and book.
[OP]
Jun 30, 2008
121 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
Can someone advise about Hotel to stay in Village?
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
22868 posts
21719 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
kenny_gua wrote: Can someone advise about Hotel to stay in Village?
I am thinking the recent weather deep freeze has frozen some peoples posting abilities (brain freeze)

Here’s a Map to help you out
https://www.bluemountain.ca/-/media/blu ... rtSign1118

You’ll find that the Westin as recommended by @BrunetteGirl in Reply # 2 ... is in the village

It’s the only brand name chain hotel around
Part of the SPG / Marriott Group...
Good if you are a Member, or join before you book for Guaranteed Best Rates
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
9092 posts
2982 upvotes
Mississauga
kenny_gua wrote: Can someone advise about Hotel to stay in Village?
Brunette Girl, Pointshubby and myself have provided you hotel names, direct links and other info. We don't know what else you're looking for.

Also you posted the same topic a few months ago, and we all provided the same answers.

Blue Mountain Trip in 1st week of July - RedFlagDeals.com Forums https://forums.redflagdeals.com/blue-mo ... #p29490230
My food blog - Reggie The Food Critic.
Banned
Apr 23, 2018
37 posts
9 upvotes
I have to visit to Blue Mountain Collingwood in May for 4-5 days and was looking hotel in Village and rates are more than $350/night. Is this not expensive? I was looking rates $150-$250/night for staying. Any suggestion?
Dec 8, 2009
351 posts
61 upvotes
Wait for promotions. Should around $200 in May
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5424 posts
5863 upvotes
GTA
Do you want to stay at Westin Trillium and are you able to be flexible with dates?

If so, under Dates, when calendar pops up, click on 'Flexible Dates?' box, and only enter 1 night, so Dates field says 'Flexible in May - 1 Night'

When you click 'View Rates' you can see at a glance for month of May and nightly rate for the entire month :)

If you enter Flexible in May - 4 nights, easier to see at a glance 1 night first, to start.

Again, this is only possible if you don't have specific dates in mind, for your trip to Blue Mountain :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)