Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Bluenotes] Jeans and trousers - $10 (In store)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 23rd, 2015 1:42 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 12, 2014
116 posts
226 upvotes
Surrey, BC

[Bluenotes] Jeans and trousers - $10 (In store)

Select lines of jeans and trousers $10 (final sale, no refunds or exchanges). There was a wide variety of sizes. I was in a store in Surrey, but I assume it is across their stores.

They had some of their hoodies for $10 too, but only L and XL.
7 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 21, 2013
1980 posts
2736 upvotes
GTA
I will say that their t shirts are junk quality, but the jeans did last me a while. The skinny sweat pants started getting cloth balls after first wash.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
19940 posts
6867 upvotes
Toronto
georgecantstandya wrote: I will say that their t shirts are junk quality
That's because Bluenotes used to be called Thrifty's. You can change the name, but if the quality is the same...
Member
User avatar
May 6, 2015
318 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
Just a head's up, this is not being offered at their Toronto Eaton Centre location.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 29, 2005
593 posts
276 upvotes
Vancouver
Winterfell wrote: Select lines of jeans and trousers $10 (final sale, no refunds or exchanges). There was a wide variety of sizes. I was in a store in Surrey, but I assume it is across their stores.

They had some of their hoodies for $10 too, but only L and XL.
Was this the Guildford one? Is there one in Surrey Central, too? Can anyone else confirm other locations? I live in Burnaby, so if metro is a no go, I wonder where else I can go. I used to shop there all the time and I actually like their loose fit jeans.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 25, 2005
9313 posts
7697 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Their denim shorts for $10 each is a pretty good deal. Purchased 3 online on Tuesday and is expecting them to arrive on Thursday. Use promo code SIGNATURESHIPPING for free expedited shipping.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 12, 2014
116 posts
226 upvotes
Surrey, BC
SimpsonsFana wrote: Was this the Guildford one? Is there one in Surrey Central, too? Can anyone else confirm other locations? I live in Burnaby, so if metro is a no go, I wonder where else I can go. I used to shop there all the time and I actually like their loose fit jeans.
Surrey Central.

It seems from other's responses that it is not widespread, like I'd first thought.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)