One-day Sale 40% off Reg. Prices, Thurs. Dec. 11 - Starts Tonight Online

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2014 8:47 am
[OP]
Nov 29, 2011
486 posts
718 upvotes
London

[Bluenotes] One-day Sale 40% off Reg. Prices, Thurs. Dec. 11 - Starts Tonight Online

Bluenotes is having a one-day sale tomorrow, Thurs. Dec. 11 with 40% off reg. priced items (plus 50% off all Redline items). Signature and SPC members get 10% off.

The sale is both online and in-store, and it starts online tonight at 11:59pm ET.

7 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2008
1900 posts
368 upvotes
Anyone have a working signature card? Mines not working since they updated the website.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2009
3005 posts
416 upvotes
this brand is still alive? :facepalm:
Nov 8, 2008
240 posts
74 upvotes
Every single item I have bought from this store has shrunk at least 2 sizes when washed, my boxer-briefs have fallen apart at the seam and the sweaters fit a size smaller. Has anyone else had these problems?
Gym-Eat Steak-Sleep
Jun 14, 2011
124 posts
17 upvotes
BRAMPTON
Seems broken. Added one thing to cart, the 40% is applied. Added multiple things, and the 40% was still only applied to the first thing in the cart.

Tried checking out with just the 1 item and $8.00 shipping.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5219 posts
2844 upvotes
A Place to Stand
DominusRebellis wrote: Every single item I have bought from this store has shrunk at least 2 sizes when washed, my boxer-briefs have fallen apart at the seam and the sweaters fit a size smaller. Has anyone else had these problems?
Oh, the stuff is of quite terrible quality. Everything comes small (especially too short) from the get go, and often shrinks quickly. Fabric pills, zippers break, things are not sewn right. It can be a hot mess. It is really low end stuff. Having said that, I have ordered a lot of stuff from them in the past becasue it was just too cheap to pass up. 4 dollar hoodies, 50 cent boxer briefs, 2 dollar t shirts. Its just beater stuff for around the yard or lounging at home. Its hit ot miss, the boxer/breifs have been great, some of the long sleeved t-shirts have been kicking for years. Hoodies worse for wear, but still going. I bought an 8 dollar jacket that I've been walking the dog in all fall, and its great (for walking the dog, not a first date). This was back in the day of some of their major discounted sales, which you never see anymore, so I have not ordered from them in a long time, as well as because their new website sucks large.
sikk08 wrote: Seems broken. Added one thing to cart, the 40% is applied. Added multiple things, and the 40% was still only applied to the first thing in the cart.

Tried checking out with just the 1 item and $8.00 shipping.
Since they changed their website more than a year ago, I have not ordered one thing from them. That website is terrible. I just stopped even trying.
May 19, 2010
546 posts
230 upvotes
Guelph
DominusRebellis wrote: Every single item I have bought from this store has shrunk at least 2 sizes when washed, my boxer-briefs have fallen apart at the seam and the sweaters fit a size smaller. Has anyone else had these problems?

I remember buying a zip up hoodie and that shrunk to a size smaller after washing.