Expired Hot Deals

[Bluestacks] $25 Google Play Store Gift Card for $20 via Bluestacks

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2019 10:28 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Jul 14, 2012
62 posts
91 upvotes
BURLINGTON

$25 Google Play Store Gift Card for $20 via Bluestacks

Deal Link:
Price:
20
Savings:
20% off
Expiry:
December 25, 2019
Retailer:
Bluestacks
If you are unfamiliar with Bluestacks, it is an android emulator for your computer (i.e. it lets you use android apps or play android games via your computer). They are currently having a promotion where users can buy a 25 dollar Google Play Store gift card for only 20 dollars. Also available is a 50 dollar card for 48.50 and a 100 dollar card for 90. The card does not have to be used on Bluestacks - it's simply a code that you can then apply to your Google Play Store account on any device.

All you have to do is download Bluestacks and the deal is right there on the home screen. Takes no time to install, and it's free. If you feel like you'll never use it simply uninstall after and enjoy your discounted Play Store card.
13 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2013
3726 posts
3847 upvotes
Ottawa
Will come in handy for my FGO whaling endeavors.
Tampa Bay Lightning2020 Stanley Cup Champions!!!
The Last of Us Part II - Game of the Year 2020
Cyberpunk 2077 - Game of the Year 2021 - calling it now.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 12, 2014
617 posts
1433 upvotes
vancouver
is this gift card bought from the google play store or the bluestacks store? and is there paypal option?
i rather not enter my credit card details into another store i will only use once
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 17, 2006
914 posts
257 upvotes
Mississauga
Can you buy multiple?

If so, it does not make sense to buy anything but 25s...
[OP]
Newbie
Jul 14, 2012
62 posts
91 upvotes
BURLINGTON
AllanT232 wrote: is this gift card bought from the google play store or the bluestacks store? and is there paypal option?
i rather not enter my credit card details into another store i will only use once
You buy it on Bluestacks' store. I don't think there is a paypal option, but if it makes you feel any better Bluestacks has been around for a long time. You can also click "do not save payment data" for whatever that's worth.

I do get what you're saying, though to be honest I've never been very careful with my own cc since the bank will always cover any fraud anyhow.
[OP]
Newbie
Jul 14, 2012
62 posts
91 upvotes
BURLINGTON
Lumute wrote: Can you buy multiple?

If so, it does not make sense to buy anything but 25s...
You can only buy one per account, so if you log in on multiple computers you can buy as many as you want. I've bought 4 on my 4 PCs. I will say, however, that after I applied the second one on one of my Google Play accounts it said something like "you've reached the maximum number of redemptions for this offer" so it would only be worth buying more than two if you have more than one Google account.
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2014
1201 posts
349 upvotes
Ottawa
l0ln00b wrote: You can only buy one per account, so if you log in on multiple computers you can buy as many as you want. I've bought 4 on my 4 PCs. I will say, however, that after I applied the second one on one of my Google Play accounts it said something like "you've reached the maximum number of redemptions for this offer" so it would only be worth buying more than two if you have more than one Google account.
I think that message is unrelated as I got it as well but was able to redeem 4 $25 cards bought from RCSS no problems. I think it's a game promo.
Newbie
Apr 14, 2007
63 posts
4 upvotes
Op, do u have a screenshot? I somehow don't see it in my version.
Member
Jul 1, 2012
265 posts
136 upvotes
Toronto
Also don't see the offer on my homescreen after installing.
Jr. Member
Nov 12, 2017
125 posts
216 upvotes
Vancouver
l0ln00b wrote: Here is what it looks like on mine: https://i.imgur.com/EENadrN.png

It also shows up as a splash screen when first opening the program, with a button that says "Purchase".
Thanks OP!

I also couldn't see the offer initially but it showed up after I opened the "Bluestacks Store" app in the home screen.
Sr. Member
Nov 14, 2012
738 posts
381 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Sweet this is perfect to keep my youtube premuim subscription going.

Edit. Too late to the party. Out of Stock on the $25 gift cards.
Images
  • 2019-12-23.png
Sr. Member
Nov 12, 2011
775 posts
307 upvotes
Ontario
Batarang wrote: Will come in handy for my FGO whaling endeavors.
Ay fellow fgo player here too. Did you end up buying? I'm a bit worried since it accepts credit card only but google play rarely goes on sale.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2013
3726 posts
3847 upvotes
Ottawa
willy156 wrote: Ay fellow fgo player here too. Did you end up buying? I'm a bit worried since it accepts credit card only but google play rarely goes on sale.
Not yet, but I will. Need paid SQ for the GSSR. Got Ereshkigal in my pulls, so now onto the next desire. :P
Tampa Bay Lightning2020 Stanley Cup Champions!!!
The Last of Us Part II - Game of the Year 2020
Cyberpunk 2077 - Game of the Year 2021 - calling it now.

Top