Bluetooth Earbuds for Running

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2021 7:29 am
[OP]
Jan 14, 2008
232 posts
113 upvotes

Bluetooth Earbuds for Running

Hey I'm looking to use some amazon credits I have to purchase bluetooth earbuds. There are just so many options. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend me a pair of relatively inexpensive ones($50sh) that will be good and snug for running. Thanks.
4 replies
Nov 22, 2018
130 posts
124 upvotes
Brampton, On
Love these, JBL Endurance Run BT

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/jbl-endura ... 0199611272

(I also have the wired version of these JBL's as well. )

I also have the Sennheiser cx 350bt, another great set, more expensive but I like the sound from JBL's better and keep going back to them. JBL's have about a 6 hour battery life while the Sennheiser claim 10 hours.

edit: not sure if Amazon carries them, but I did get them from Walmart retail last summer.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2007
1238 posts
788 upvotes
I've been using the Bose Soundsport Plus? active?

Seems fine. Audio seems to cut out once and a while. Run about 150-200km per month.
[OP]
Jan 14, 2008
232 posts
113 upvotes
HWDAN55 wrote: Love these, JBL Endurance Run BT

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/jbl-endura ... 0199611272

(I also have the wired version of these JBL's as well. )

I also have the Sennheiser cx 350bt, another great set, more expensive but I like the sound from JBL's better and keep going back to them. JBL's have about a 6 hour battery life while the Sennheiser claim 10 hours.

edit: not sure if Amazon carries them, but I did get them from Walmart retail last summer.
Ha I use these same ones, just the full wired version. I do the method where you wrap the wire around your ear to get a more secured fit. I find the wire gets dislodged from ear sometimes and it's annoying so that's why I'm looking for a full wireless one. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1249 posts
1627 upvotes
Waterloo Region
Jabra used to have the "Elite sports" series. What made those earbuds really unique was that they had a built-in fitness sensor that gave the most accurate caloric estimations of any fitness device (which made sense since wrist based trackers aren't as effective receiving data through the relatively thicker skin of the wrist compared to the thinner skin over the outer ear, plus there is very little movement when you get a good fit with earbuds). Audio was ok, (more recent Jabra releases have got much better sound).
This might not be what you are after, but they were my favorite workout buds. I still have them but use them less often since I've got a ton of other earbuds/headphones. But if Jabra were to release a new version of this, I'll snap it up in a heartbeat.