Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
BMO

AIR MILES WORLD ELITE MC, 3000 miles after $3k spend in 3 months + companion flight rebate, FYF

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2022 2:35 am
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
JKCanada wrote: I applied to the BMO Airmiles WE. As mentioned the small print at that time said 4 passes as mentioned in the thread summary.
Here's a screenshot for most recent offer with companion flight rebate ... Only 2 lounge passes vs 4
Images
  • Screenshot_20191127_155600.jpg
Nov 30, 2017
469 posts
337 upvotes
Toronto
mzmoney wrote: Here's a screenshot for most recent offer with companion flight rebate ... Only 2 lounge passes vs 4
Guys, I know the current offer is 2 passes.
What I'm saying is that it was 4 passes when people in this thread applied. Oct 2018.
It has always been 4 passes in my Lounge Key app. Now it's suddenly 2. Are we entailed to argue for the 4 or nah?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
JKCanada wrote: Guys, I know the current offer is 2 passes.
What I'm saying is that it was 4 passes when people in this thread applied. Oct 2018.
It has always been 4 passes in my Lounge Key app. Now it's suddenly 2. Are we entailed to argue for the 4 or nah?
Just to clarify, my screenshot is for the previous offer from Oct 2018 to March 31/19, the offer that included the companion rebate.

Can't find it saying 4 vs 2 in the RFD thread summary on page 1 ... However, my screenshot is from the BMO app page, so not sure how you can argue for 2 more.

Assuming you renewed, you will get 2 more Jan 2020, just not sure if the existing 2 (if unused) from 2019 will still remain.
Dec 11, 2018
6 posts
2 upvotes
Couple of questions - is this being offered again this year as I haven't seen it or a new thread yet. Also hubby has this card, I have a blue one which I don't use. How long would I have to cancel my blue one to take advantage of a WE deal (edited to say just cancelled it 5 min ago, after too long on hold)?
Jul 12, 2005
565 posts
185 upvotes
Peterborough
JKCanada wrote: Guys, I know the current offer is 2 passes.
I've had the BMO AM WE card twice, just like @superbigjay. Applications were Feb 2018 and Jan 2019. Both times I received 2 passes. Perhaps the issue was that LK mistakenly gave you 4 passes and now the error has been corrected.
Freedom Mobile, Simplii, EQ and Wealthsimple, customer
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2975 posts
2003 upvotes
montreal
Question about the Lounge passes ...

I still have my 2 entries for VIP lounges.

Can I give them to a friend
- assuming I trust him
- I either set the apps or give him the QR code?

How do I know when the new 2 yearly pass will be given?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2975 posts
2003 upvotes
montreal
Also, some people were mentioning that they were entitled to 4 passes, but the apps (and lots of people including myself) said that there were only 2 avail on the apps.

Anyone managed to get all 4%
If so, how did they do it?

thanks
May 22, 2011
62 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone know if this card is churnable? I had this card about a year and half ago, just wondering would I get the welcome bonus of extra Air miles if I apply again.

Thanks,
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2975 posts
2003 upvotes
montreal
stoneking222 wrote: Does anyone know if this card is churnable? I had this card about a year and half ago, just wondering would I get the welcome bonus of extra Air miles if I apply again.

Thanks,
yes it is ...
read the term.
usually, simply required to not being a client in promo period.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1954 posts
1477 upvotes
superbigjay wrote: yes it is ...
read the term.
usually, simply required to not being a client in promo period.
For these promos, if you have the no fee air miles mastercard, do you still qualify?

Or can you not have any air miles Mastercard at all to qualify based on terms of previous promos?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2975 posts
2003 upvotes
montreal
adilh53 wrote: For these promos, if you have the no fee air miles mastercard, do you still qualify?

Or can you not have any air miles Mastercard at all to qualify based on terms of previous promos?
If I remember, it was required to not have that specific mastercard. Owning the other ones wasnt a problem
Jan 21, 2019
12 posts
3 upvotes
If I already own the "BMO® World Elite®* Mastercard", can I still apply for this one and get the promo?

Thanks
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2009
3648 posts
3043 upvotes
Has anyone cancelled in the current offer period (since April 2019) and reapplied and still got the promo?
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2018
1075 posts
664 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Is the current offer period finished at the end of March? Any chance of a new Companion Flight Rebate in April?
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2012
10043 posts
3758 upvotes
multi city dweller
... has anyone been able to link someone else's airmiles collector account to this card ... ?

i am considering re-applying for this card but link to someone else's AM collector account ... so want to find out if it will work or allowed ... TIA ... Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Jan 26, 2020
254 posts
134 upvotes
LOL808 wrote: ... has anyone been able to link someone else's airmiles collector account to this card ... ?

i am considering re-applying for this card but link to someone else's AM collector account ... so want to find out if it will work or allowed ... TIA ... Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Wondering about this too
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2016
1546 posts
1600 upvotes
I have the BMO® World Elite®* Mastercard now for a few years. Can i apply for the AM Card to get the bonus or wont work?
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2012
10043 posts
3758 upvotes
multi city dweller
Bubblegum86 wrote: I have the BMO® World Elite®* Mastercard now for a few years. Can i apply for the AM Card to get the bonus or wont work?
as long as you've never had the AM card, then you are almost 100% going to get the WB ...
Deal Addict
May 7, 2019
1470 posts
1287 upvotes
Ontario
Any fresh opinions on BMO Air Miles WE MC? Such as positive or negative features, or experiences?

It seems pretty good on face value. With a WB of 3,000 Air Miles, and FYF.

Then one Air Mile earned per $10 spent, even at Costco or No Frills. With double-dipping possible at grocery (or other) stores that are Air Miles partners, such as Metro, Foodland, and Sobeys. Plus, a 15% discount on Air Miles required to redeem for flights in North America.