Expired Hot Deals

[BMO] new account promo starting June 1st-upto $400 CASH BACK--Updated

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 14th, 2017 6:15 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 10, 2008
541 posts
147 upvotes

[BMO] new account promo starting June 1st-upto $400 CASH BACK--Updated

https://www.bmo.com/main/personal/bank- ... B4-AKBMO14

For previous customers contest...

https://www.bmo.com/main/personal/bank- ... B5-AKBMO18


Get up to $400* when you switch to BMO

When you move your chequing account to BMO, you'll get up to $350* and the freedom to use it however you like. And, when you're approved for an eligible BMO credit card, you'll receive an additional $50*.


vivvibby wrote: The promotion is $350 for opening an account with the premium plan, $250 for performance, and $150 for the plus plan. 1 PAC/direct deposit and 2 bill payments (not sure if they have to be recurring).
Signing up for a cashback credit card gives an extra $50.
So you could get up to $400 for doing both (premium plan + mastercard), and the World Elite cashback card atm has an extra $100 bonus for spending $3000 in the first 3 months I believe.

Source: employee :)
Thread Summary
Added after expiry, for future reference:

Terms & conditions:
http://www.bmo.com/assets/main/personal ... -Ev3HR.pdf
1929 replies
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 10, 2008
541 posts
147 upvotes
DARSHAKJUST4U wrote: So they ate 50 dollars?
I guess that is the promotion for this year.It does not appear very competitive compared to the other banks.
Jr. Member
May 12, 2009
179 posts
7 upvotes
Can you provide a link to the deal?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 31, 2006
5747 posts
1072 upvotes
Toronto
Xstian wrote: Not sure of the deals as of now.. If someone has that please post. I was told that they have the promo starting June 1st onwards with a payroll deposit and 2 automatic payments you can get cash upto $250 back. If I get more info will post.. Posting it for someone who was planning to start an account prior to the promo...
Its AND not OR too bad.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 10, 2008
541 posts
147 upvotes
globy123 wrote: Can you provide a link to the deal?
Its word of mouth from the bank. I am waiting for the deal details too unless someone else has more details... Just giving up a heads up....
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 14, 2009
2107 posts
823 upvotes
London
Xstian wrote: Its word of mouth from the bank. I am waiting for the deal details too unless someone else has more details... Just giving up a heads up....
Thanks Xstian for the heads up. If it's "and", then it's too much work for $250. Getting my direct deposit changed at work AND setting up PADs ... too lazy!!!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 31, 2006
5747 posts
1072 upvotes
Toronto
globy123 wrote: Can you provide a link to the deal?
I search BMO.com found nothing maybe it have not posted yet, since Op mention it start on June 1
Sr. Member
Sep 17, 2007
664 posts
437 upvotes
Toronto
Step 1. Register a company.
Step 2. Hire yourself and pay yourself.
Step 3. make lots of money, from these rich banks.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 10, 2008
541 posts
147 upvotes
DARSHAKJUST4U wrote: Step 1. Register a company.
Step 2. Hire yourself and pay yourself.
Step 3. make lots of money, from these rich banks.
I actually went to the bank to get a new account to get my world elite card membership account fee waived by depositing my emergency fund there.... I am not sure whether I can take advantage of this offer as I am a full time student now......
Member
Oct 1, 2005
447 posts
122 upvotes
DARSHAKJUST4U wrote: Step 1. Register a company.
Step 2. Hire yourself and pay yourself.
Step 3. make lots of money, from these rich banks.
I did this but when I interviewed myself I just wasn't sure that I shared the same vision. So I ended up going with another candidate.
Sr. Member
Sep 17, 2007
664 posts
437 upvotes
Toronto
Xstian wrote: I actually went to the bank to get a new account to get my world elite card membership account fee waived by depositing my emergency fund there.... I am not sure whether I can take advantage of this offer as I am a full time student now......
Cool, I believe you. Thanks for giving us a heads-up on this offer. Just wish they would've offered 300 dollars like Scotiabank and cibc. Still, they ate my 50 bucks -_-
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
3797 posts
1336 upvotes
Montreal
datako wrote: Thanks Xstian for the heads up. If it's "and", then it's too much work for $250. Getting my direct deposit changed at work AND setting up PADs ... too lazy!!!
I think they can do this for you ... almost positive I saw a TV ad for them saying they offer this service. Probably worth asking them ...
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1589 posts
813 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
Any ideas about how much the monthly bank fee and how many balance can wave the fee?
Newbie
Feb 14, 2015
60 posts
5 upvotes
Surrey, BC
DARSHAKJUST4U wrote: Cool, I believe you. Thanks for giving us a heads-up on this offer. Just wish they would've offered 300 dollars like Scotiabank and cibc. Still, they ate my 50 bucks -_-
Does ScotiaBank have an offer like this out there right now?

Top