Expired Hot Deals

[BMW] 55 Point Vehicle Insptn + 1yr Roadside Assistance & Accident Mngmt - $59.95

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2016 9:28 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jan 14, 2008
480 posts
264 upvotes
Toronto

[BMW] 55 Point Vehicle Insptn + 1yr Roadside Assistance & Accident Mngmt - $59.95

For bmw owners that are out of the warranty/original roadside plan

--------

55-Point Vehicle Inspection + BMW Roadside Assistance & Accident Management Coverage**: $59.95

Peace of mind for the road ahead.

Summer is finally here and tis the season for road trips, vacations, and escaping from the daily grind. Gain peace of mind during your travels with the BMW 55-point inspection.

A 55-point inspection checks every part of your vehicle to ensure it is operating the way a BMW should, including fluid levels, your heating system and performance of your engine (checked via road test by one of our experienced technicians.) Improve the safety and reliability of your BMW for only $59.95.

Receive as a bonus, 1 year complimentary BMW Roadside Assistance and Accident Management Coverage**. With BMW Roadside Assistance, you benefit from the following services†:

Emergency Service Calls
Mechanical Breakdown Assistance
Winching
Trip Interruption Benefits
Traffic Accident Services
Emergency Message Services
Travel Planning Services
For more information or to book your BMW 55-point inspection, visit us at 1155 Leslie Street, Toronto, ON or call us at (416) 444-4269.

http://www.parkviewbmw.com/service-offe ... nspection/

----------

Deal nationwide
absolutcamper wrote: Offer is nationwide:
http://bmwspecialoffers.ca/?dl=%23servi ... &mOffset=0

Mini is having the same thing too but for $49.99 instead.
http://www.mini.ca/en/owners/ServiceSpecialOffers
11 replies
Jul 13, 2006
818 posts
42 upvotes
Super Deal for BMW Inspection. Thank you for posting
Feb 13, 2006
93 posts
12 upvotes
I was offered the same deal this morning when dropping off my car at Otto's BMW in Ottawa
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2011
1002 posts
594 upvotes
Montreal-Ouest, QC
Wow... They are good... inspection is done for free when you do your oil change because they want to find stuff to repair.. Road side assistance with them is great only if you wanna get your car fixed at a bmw dealership because this is where they will bring it. Even for.free this isn't really worth it because dealer parts and time are more expensive. Come on people... :facepalm:
Paying full price for an item is a sin. :twisted:
Banned
Apr 11, 2012
870 posts
237 upvotes
Toronto
I was thinking the same thing. Great promotional plan for them to increase their business from a marketing perspective. For some people it could honestly be decent.
May 19, 2008
256 posts
45 upvotes
Cambridge
If it was cheaper, I'd take my beater 02 BMW 325 wagon. I bed they could find issues with all 55 points.
Feb 11, 2009
562 posts
145 upvotes
Not obligated to get it fixed by them. If you think your car is not running optimally, good way to find out what needs to be fixed. Diagnostics charge at other shops can be costly.

Roadside is good if you run out of gas or get a flat.

ispeedca wrote: Wow... They are good... inspection is done for free when you do your oil change because they want to find stuff to repair.. Road side assistance with them is great only if you wanna get your car fixed at a bmw dealership because this is where they will bring it. Even for.free this isn't really worth it because dealer parts and time are more expensive. Come on people... :facepalm:
Mar 11, 2007
179 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
It was $39.95 couple years ago.
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
29180 posts
14930 upvotes
Toronto
raysts wrote: It was $39.95 couple years ago.
It was "Free" a few years back ... only as a short term promo at Parkview & BMW Toronto, if I recall