• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2012 2:31 pm
[OP]
Nov 17, 2012
21 posts
YORK
Trader Score: 0

BNIB Motorola Atrix HD LTE retail - $600 asking price - $400

I just received a BNIB, never been opened, Atrix HD LTE. I played around with it at a Bell store and it is a great device. I just don't want to change my BlackBerry plan I have with them to use it. The phone is able to be used with Bell, Virgin Mobile, or Solo Mobile right now and is fully unlockable and once unlocked you can use it with the following companies: Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Telus or Koodo.

THIS PHONE IS NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH MOBILICITY, WIND MOBILE OR PUBLIC MOBILE.

Are you looking for a phone that is slimmer, stronger and smarter? Then look no further as brilliant and beautiful, the Motorola Atrix HD LTE is incredable thin and made Kevlar strong, with a huge 4.5 inch ColourBoost HD display that resists scratches. There's a webcam on front and a 8 MP camera on back, plus 1080p video. A 1.5 GHz dual-core processor provides the power, while the SMARTACTIONS app, exclusive to Motorola phones, optimizes the phone's performance by learning and adopting to your unique needs. Now that's smart!

The price is firm, unless you would like a screen protector for $25, a case for $25 or a 32 GB micro SD card for $50 added in extra with all three only costing you $75 extra. The case I can provide is either black, blue or green. Just let me know what you are interested in. All accessories would also be BNIB never opened condition.

Must be in the GTA and able arrange pickup at a neutral location and must be able to purchase with cash.

If you are interested simply text me at 647-707-4019 or leave a message on here how I can reach you.

Serious buyers only please.
4 replies