[OP]
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
46874 posts
4879 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 306 (100% Positive)

BNWT Nobis

LIVE Fall Winter 2019/2020, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, HIGHEST AMOUNT OF POSITIVE RATED REDFLAGDEALS BUY/SELL/TRADE FEEDBACK!
BRAND NEW WITH TAGS ATTACHED, 100% AUTHENTIC MERCHANDISE, NOT STOLEN, NOT FACTORY SECONDS!

PRIVATE MESSAGE FOR INQUIRIES ABOUT OTHER NOBIS JACKETS THAT AREN'T LISTED HERE!
OTHER BRANDS ARE AVAILABLE, PRIVATE MESSAGE FOR MORE INFO!

Fashion and function are entwined for nobis, crafting outerwear that defines a new class of luxury. nobis’ technology ensures products are uniquely waterproof, windproof, and breathable. Sympatex® and Embrace™ membranes, as well as seam seal construction are two of the defining technical features in our products. Both membranes offer a protective internal lamination that minimizes heat loss while maintaining breathability. Sympatex® and Embrace™ branded tape also seals all major seams for maximum protection from water. Fuller cluster, higher loft, 100% Canadian origin white duck down is utilized for ultimate warmth. Our technology is our soul, grounding every element.

Nobis jackets come with a "Certilogo" code located on the inside seam of the jacket, you can use that code to authenticate the jacket if it's fake or authentic via the http://www.certilogo.com/ website.

Men's: (XS, S, M, L, XL)

Women's: (XXS, XS, S, M, L)

*Heathered colors cost more, varies according to model.

Contact
  • If you have any questions feel free to private message/email me via the following methods listed below.
  • Private Message
  • Email - Jimboski.RFD@Outlook.com

Bloor & Dovercourt
    St Clair & Hendricks (Condo)
    Allen & Sheepard (Condo)

RFD Credibility/Feedback
Disclaimer
  • JACKETS ARE FINAL SALE, IT'S THE BUYERS JOB TO THOROUGHLY CHECK THE JACKET FOR DEFECTS AND GENERAL PROBLEMS. THE JACKET WILL BE SWAPPED/EXCHANGED IF THE DEFECT/PROBLEM HAS BEEN ACKNOWLEDGED UPON MEET-UP.

Shipping
  • Canada - $20 (Canada Post Tracking # Included) *May be a bit more expensive depending on the weight of the jacket.
  • International - Contact ME for precise pricing/shipping speeds.

Payment - Meet Up
  • Cash - Just like any other Buy, Sell, Trade thread on RFD cash is king!

Payment - Shipped Orders
  • EMT (Email Money Transfer)
  • Paypal (Goods) - You have to add 4% on top of the total to cover the fee that i take a hit for.
  • Paypal (Gift) - You don't have to pay anything extra as both parties don't get charged any fees.

Arctic Bay Thread - http://forums.redflagdeals.com/arctic-b ... s-1385328/
Last edited by Jimboski on Oct 10th, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 20 times in total.
162 replies
Dec 11, 2007
977 posts
9 upvotes
Scarborough
Trader Score: 8 (100% Positive)
Pm sent!
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
:facepalm: