30% Off (Cash)

Deal Link:
Savings:
30%
Expiry:
July 22, 2021
Retailer:
Bobooya North York
‼️All Menu 30% OFF (Cash Only) ongoing until the pandemic is over.

- If pay by cards, 20% OFF on whole menu[/b]
- Drinks not included in the promo
- Valid until dine-in service is available again

Round Pushpin Bobooya Sheppard : 4850 Yonge Street, North York
☎️ Order and pick up : (416) 222-3337

Past thread:

bobooya-north-york-50-off-12-15-12-24-2429320/

Last edited by Pochacco on Feb 15th, 2021 10:57 pm, edited 22 times in total.
9 replies
Jul 30, 2019
31 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
I had their staple dish, the Army Base Stew (boodaejjigae), during the summer prior to the second lockdown. There was more than enough toppings for two people and the flavour was very comparable to the ones that I had in Korea (it will be a tad bit spicy so watch out). Also I highly recommend picking up plain instant ramen noodles to add to the stew if you really like noodles!

If you're near the area and especially with the 30% off, this is a no-brainer.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
10011 posts
4663 upvotes
Toronto
robbingcorporations wrote: I had their staple dish, the Army Base Stew (boodaejjigae), during the summer prior to the second lockdown. There was more than enough toppings for two people and the flavour was very comparable to the ones that I had in Korea (it will be a tad bit spicy so watch out). Also I highly recommend picking up plain instant ramen noodles to add to the stew if you really like noodles!

👍🏻👍🏻
Jun 6, 2013
573 posts
663 upvotes
Toronto, ON
robbingcorporations wrote: I had their staple dish, the Army Base Stew (boodaejjigae), during the summer prior to the second lockdown. There was more than enough toppings for two people and the flavour was very comparable to the ones that I had in Korea (it will be a tad bit spicy so watch out). Also I highly recommend picking up plain instant ramen noodles to add to the stew if you really like noodles!

Did you do take out for the stew though? Not sure if it would still be good as take out.
Oct 18, 2014
157 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Are they the same owners as katsuya?
I hope it's different quality from katsuya cause when i had it, it was not good.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2003 posts
1107 upvotes
Pochacco wrote: same owners but different food
x2

My Korean co worker crushed my dreams when he told me Katsuya is Korean owned. Really thought it was a Japanese owned chain.

...but hey, I have 0 issues with the food going inside my belly 🤭
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2813 posts
536 upvotes
Toronto
Pochacco wrote: bump - last day
How do they pack it? Do you have to boil the soup yourself at home and add ingredients? Is there enough rice?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
10011 posts
4663 upvotes
Toronto
pipolchap wrote: How do they pack it? Do you have to boil the soup yourself at home and add ingredients? Is there enough rice?
Sorry, I only tried the bossam and the jokbal without the rice and there was a lot of meat... my takeouts were well packed
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9270 posts
7640 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Thanks OP! We actually grabbed Combo 2 on the 13th, and returned again for Combo 1 on the 14th.
There was a lot of food. Skipped the Boodae the 2nd time because we don't want more processed meat.
I feel bad for the US army if that was their daily meal.