Expired Hot Deals

[bodum.com] Bodum Preso (12 pack containers) 55% off (49.99$-5$ coupon code)

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2020 10:08 am
[OP]
Jr. Member
Feb 20, 2019
106 posts
159 upvotes
Montreal

Bodum Preso (12 pack containers) 55% off (49.99$-5$ coupon code)

Deal Link:
Price:
49.99$
Savings:
55%
Retailer:
bodum.com
Just found that product. I know Oxo containers are popular, never heard about those before to be honest.

You have 12 storage containers + 12 lids (not the famous 12 pieces which counts the lids!).

I see a few colors available:

Black: https://www.bodum.com/ca/en/k11830-01sa-1-presso
Link pink: https://www.bodum.com/ca/en/k11830-340sa-1-y20-presso
Purple: https://www.bodum.com/ca/en/k11830-360sa-1-y20-presso

Shipping seems free above 40$.

Thanks to sedated_xtc : extra 10% off if you guys use bodum_10 at checkout, so another $5 off
Last edited by SammyC on Oct 8th, 2020 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
13 replies
Newbie
Nov 4, 2018
33 posts
83 upvotes
Ive ordered from Bodum and theyre *very* slow to send stuff out. I ordered a french press and 2 pourovers about 2 months ago, it took 2.5weeks to arrive. French press arrived broken, contacted support and they said they would send a new one out. Its been another 2.5weeks and i havent heard anything back and the tracking still says "label printed".

So just be cautious if you purchase directly from them, theyre slow!
[OP]
Jr. Member
Feb 20, 2019
106 posts
159 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks for the info about the delays, at least this item is not made of glass, so less chance of arriving broken. But still a concern regarding CS.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 7, 2007
726 posts
438 upvotes
Thanks Op. Not many reviews on this given they are new
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 1, 2006
1465 posts
702 upvotes
Edmonton
Cylindrical - not great for space saving. These are more "display on the counter" types jars, given that and their nice look.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2017
1102 posts
1008 upvotes
Calgary
Carbo wrote: Cylindrical - not great for space saving. These are more "display on the counter" types jars, given that and their nice look.
Valid point. These are fashion over function.

Maybe good for countertop dry goods storage like sugar, rice, dried pasta, coffee beans, etc. though.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 14, 2006
1180 posts
263 upvotes
GTA
Fyi OP - your link for white is actually "blue moon" (super light blue), actual white is sold out on the website.

Double FYI peeps - extra 10% off if you guys use bodum_10 at checkout, so $5 off!! WIN!
Member
User avatar
Jul 5, 2003
393 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
Even Better -> 15% Discount: SLICK15 ($7.49 additional off) Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Total: $49.99 (55%) - $7.49(15%) + taxes
- free shipping since $40+
sedated_xtc wrote: Fyi OP - your link for white is actually "blue moon" (super light blue), actual white is sold out on the website.

Double FYI peeps - extra 10% off if you guys use bodum_10 at checkout, so $5 off!! WIN!
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2017
1370 posts
593 upvotes
Shipping label created, credit card charged, but not shipped yet.

Edit: very sneaky to charge the credit card without actually shipping (and just creating shipping label).
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2003
1532 posts
71 upvotes
Anybody have another option for these types of containers that are reasonably priced? Looked at OXO but found them really pricey since I have to redo my entire pantry.

Ideally looking for something glass
Sr. Member
Mar 23, 2017
553 posts
969 upvotes
Toronto
Purchased on the 8th, shipping notice on the 13th. Canada post shows label was created, but item not picked up yet.
Sr. Member
Mar 23, 2017
553 posts
969 upvotes
Toronto
NRFDRFDR wrote: Anybody have another option for these types of containers that are reasonably priced? Looked at OXO but found them really pricey since I have to redo my entire pantry.

Ideally looking for something glass
Depending on what you're doing, I just transferred all my spices to small widemouth mason jars and printed labels. Easiest way and still looks good. Also very stackable.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2003
1532 posts
71 upvotes
SamG852 wrote: Depending on what you're doing, I just transferred all my spices to small widemouth mason jars and printed labels. Easiest way and still looks good. Also very stackable.
They're unfortunately not big enough for lots of the stuff we use in our house. Also have a pull out shelf for spices, so they'd fall over if stacked, since they don't sit on a lip of the jar beneath them.

Top