Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Bodum deals. Mugs, French Press...

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2020 9:53 pm
Sep 10, 2007
43 posts
18 upvotes

Bodum deals. Mugs, French Press...

Deal Link:
Bodum has a bunch of Plastic double walled mugs on sale I picked up for work. Few other items on sale.

SLICK15 coupon code for an additional 15% off.
Free Shipping over $40
24 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2009
1566 posts
1372 upvotes
Vancouver
Bad CS. Shipping label was created two weeks ago, but still not ship it out yet.
Contacted them by Email and FB message, but no reply at all,
They just deleted all negative comments on their FB page.
Dec 24, 2006
274 posts
198 upvotes
Received this frother: https://www.bodum.com/ca/en/11901-913us-bistro just before christmas. Its well worth it if you're spending money routinely at starbucks for a latte. It has a milk frother and a heated milk setting so you can just brew strong tea, coffee or put matcha or chocolate powder into the frother and make one of the fancy drinks.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2009
1457 posts
888 upvotes
Vancouver
This large teapot for $13 is a good deal. For some reason though, when I created an account, the item price (not the tax) went up about $2, as opposed to the final price when I checked out as a guest... so that's something to keep in mind, can't be sure if it applies to all products/orders though.
Jun 27, 2017
111 posts
70 upvotes
Just wanted to let people know that shipping can take 3+ weeks and their customer service is basically non-existent. I needed to cancel an order and it took them 3-4 business days to respond. My friends have ordered from them, if you are willing to wait (and make no mistakes when ordering), it's fine.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2017
2945 posts
1426 upvotes
GTA
tofubb wrote: Bad CS. Shipping label was created two weeks ago, but still not ship it out yet.
Yes. I would never buy again. They’re very quick to create shipping label and charge your card. The item came after 4 weeks.
Jul 23, 2006
614 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
tofubb wrote: Bad CS. Shipping label was created two weeks ago, but still not ship it out yet.
I was wondering the same thing.. Shipping label created Dec.15 and that's last of update. Also was a nightmare to order off that website as well. It wouldn't let me create an account until I went 'incognito'.

Hopefully it comes. Bought a frother as a christmas gift which will be belated now. lol
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
1698 posts
999 upvotes
I got a shipping notification on the 11th after my first order got cancelled for some error on their side. No shipping updates since.
- Insert Something here so you will be able to recognize me.
Sep 4, 2008
123 posts
352 upvotes
Cambridge
Thanks OP! Ordered 2 frothers, came up to $30.70 each total with taxes after free shipping and the discount code. Don't mind waiting for them as long as they actually arrive!
Nov 16, 2004
992 posts
22 upvotes
esaad86 wrote: Thanks OP! Ordered 2 frothers, came up to $30.70 each total with taxes after free shipping and the discount code. Don't mind waiting for them as long as they actually arrive!
which frother did you get ?
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Pretty sure I looked at this set today, $29.97 on clearance at Costco (Ancaster), SKU is in pic to call...

Jul 4, 2012
436 posts
461 upvotes
Same experience. Ordered at the beginning of December and still nothing. Contacted CS and they wouldn't cancel the order. If I do a return they charge a restocking fee. Never buying from them again.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2009
1566 posts
1372 upvotes
Vancouver
tata_2 wrote: Received this frother: https://www.bodum.com/ca/en/11901-913us-bistro just before christmas. Its well worth it if you're spending money routinely at starbucks for a latte. It has a milk frother and a heated milk setting so you can just brew strong tea, coffee or put matcha or chocolate powder into the frother and make one of the fancy drinks.
Just wonder when did you order it?
Have you try it out?

I ordered the same one in black on 12/15, it supposed to come on 12/24, but till today, they haven’t ship it yet and no update at all.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2009
1566 posts
1372 upvotes
Vancouver
jimgiggles wrote: I was wondering the same thing.. Shipping label created Dec.15 and that's last of update. Also was a nightmare to order off that website as well. It wouldn't let me create an account until I went 'incognito'.

Hopefully it comes. Bought a frother as a christmas gift which will be belated now. lol
Exactly the same case, I ordered the advance model on 15th and still no update. I should pick up the basic model of frother when it was on sale at London Drugs last week.
Jul 23, 2006
614 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
The US is slammed with covid. Who knows the situation. I'll give benefit of the doubt on this one
Dec 24, 2006
274 posts
198 upvotes
tofubb wrote: Just wonder when did you order it?
Have you try it out?

I ordered the same one in black on 12/15, it supposed to come on 12/24, but till today, they haven’t ship it yet and no update at all.
wow i jsut checked my email. I ordered it on November 27th and it arrived like a week before christmas. Did not notice it took so long to arrive. Probably because i also ordered like 80 other things so I had stuff coming in daily
Dec 29, 2016
249 posts
35 upvotes
drew4008 wrote: This large teapot for $13 is a good deal. For some reason though, when I created an account, the item price (not the tax) went up about $2, as opposed to the final price when I checked out as a guest... so that's something to keep in mind, can't be sure if it applies to all products/orders though.
Was it a one day only sale?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)