[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2237 posts
1250 upvotes
GTA

Body shop that can paint match?

Hello,

i am looking for something near MIssissauga/Oakville/ (West End) Area that can do some body work on my car. Mainly painting some parts and paint matching.

Anyone have any good recommendations on a shop that can do a good job paint matching/blending?
7 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 13, 2004
11259 posts
3013 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
What type of car is it?

If its a European car then I highly recommend http://www.unibodycollision.ca - The reason for this is because almost all European manufactures use a paint brand/Line called Glasurit and this is one of the very few body shops in and around the gta that use this paint line. If you dont use the same paint from the manufacture then its very hard to perfectly match the paint already on the car.

Akizuki wrote: Hello,

i am looking for something near MIssissauga/Oakville/ (West End) Area that can do some body work on my car. Mainly painting some parts and paint matching.

Anyone have any good recommendations on a shop that can do a good job paint matching/blending?
0_o
<_<
>_>
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2237 posts
1250 upvotes
GTA
sickcars wrote: What type of car is it?

If its a European car then I highly recommend http://www.unibodycollision.ca - The reason for this is because almost all European manufactures use a paint brand/Line called Glasurit and this is one of the very few body shops in and around the gta that use this paint line. If you dont use the same paint from the manufacture then its very hard to perfectly match the paint already on the car.
Sorry shouldve stated the type of car in the thread.

Its a Lexus.
Deal Guru
Mar 13, 2004
11259 posts
3013 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Not to sure what Lexus uses as a paint manufacture but Call up the shop I suggested above they should know and can help you out. Of course they do ever manufacture but I know thats the brand they use.
Akizuki wrote: Sorry shouldve stated the type of car in the thread.

Its a Lexus.
0_o
<_<
>_>
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1949 posts
1206 upvotes
Ken Shaw Lexus Toyota. They have a large in house body shop. Had work done a few times there and always came out on point.

John is the manager there.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2237 posts
1250 upvotes
GTA
eclone wrote: Ken Shaw Lexus Toyota. They have a large in house body shop. Had work done a few times there and always came out on point.

John is the manager there.
Im not trying to spends thousands of dollars at a dealership gauging me with dealership prices.