Shopping Discussion

BOGO Promos not showing up on Uber Eats?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2021 10:19 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9943 posts
4601 upvotes
Toronto

BOGO Promos not showing up on Uber Eats?

Anyone has this happen where the BOGO Promo offer do not show up on your Uber Eats account (website or app)? Anyone know how to fix this?

I see the BOGO offer when I look up on Uber Eats website but when I logged in, it doesn't up anymore. Is Uber Eats doing targeted offers now with bogo? Pouting Face

Take for example Phoenix Cafe:

They have a BOGO ongoing from June 7th to June 20th but the BOGO's offers do not show up for me but show up for my friend down the road Thinking Face
Last edited by Pochacco on Jun 10th, 2021 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
4 replies
Jun 10, 2009
5 posts
2 upvotes
Yup I noticed this recently too! Reached out to their support to investigate but haven't heard back besides their generic response.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9943 posts
4601 upvotes
Toronto
Blarga wrote: Yup I noticed this recently too! Reached out to their support to investigate but haven't heard back besides their generic response.
yeah, their support is garbage Angry Face

Let us know if that helps or not..
Jul 17, 2007
5 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
I have the same issue. My colleague showed me his BOGO deal on the phone right on the home page of the app (just like how I used to see it), but I don't have it anymore. The whole BOGO section was taken away, can't find it under "Latest Deal" section either.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9943 posts
4601 upvotes
Toronto
yuuyuu818 wrote: I have the same issue. My colleague showed me his BOGO deal on the phone right on the home page of the app (just like how I used to see it), but I don't have it anymore. The whole BOGO section was taken away, can't find it under "Latest Deal" section either.
:(