Toronto

BOGO Toronto - National Home Show . March 9-18

Deal Link:
Price:
BOGO
Expiry:
March 2, 2018
Sale ends March 2

"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
32 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2008
7661 posts
3915 upvotes
abshahul wrote: Care to explain, please?
Register an account - boxes are in order:
Email
Username
Phone Number
SMS Verification code (click the grey button to the right to have one sent to you)
Password
Confirm Password
City (1st is Vancouver, 2nd is Toronto)
Uncheck checkbox to not get emailed random Chinese things.

Hit the orange button to register.

---

I clicked around, purchased it and have a page with a QR Code on it.

Do i just print this and take it to the home show and get admitted?

---

來電預約體驗豪華按摩 即可獲得免費門票
Call for a luxurious massage to get a free ticket

??? Thanks google transalte
Jun 2, 2004
760 posts
140 upvotes
Toronto
Chinese site keeps rejecting my password :/
Jan 23, 2008
933 posts
504 upvotes
thanks to posted that tutorial on the Chinese site!

Anyone have any idea how to claim tix?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9227 posts
7584 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
cryingx wrote: thanks to posted that tutorial on the Chinese site!
Anyone have any idea how to claim tix?
You'll first need to call one of the numbers listed to book a free session on the massage chair.
Sep 14, 2007
906 posts
321 upvotes
DragonRider wrote: You'll first need to call one of the numbers listed to book a free session on the massage chair.
So you need to be able to speak Mandarin or Cantonese to book this, and sit through a sales approach for their massage chair the day of and then they give you the tickets in person?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9227 posts
7584 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
stryder1587 wrote: So you need to be able to speak Mandarin or Cantonese to book this, and sit through a sales approach for their massage chair the day of and then they give you the tickets in person?
No, I'm sure they speak English. Just book an appointment and they'll email you the tickets. You can skip the appointment if you're not interested.
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
6961 posts
2965 upvotes
GTA
I actually checked out on the dealuse app, and got a QR code for each ticket that I ordered. Do I just print that and bring it to the home show?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9227 posts
7584 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
cy wrote: I actually checked out on the dealuse app, and got a QR code for each ticket that I ordered. Do I just print that and bring it to the home show?
No, the QR code is useless. You need to contact the vendor OSIM to book session on the massage chair, and they'll send you the tickets.
Aug 5, 2008
603 posts
381 upvotes
DragonRider wrote:
No, the QR code is useless. You need to contact the vendor OSIM to book session on the massage chair, and they'll send you the tickets.
How do we contact them? I can’t figure out that website.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9227 posts
7584 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
cutey130 wrote: How do we contact them? I can’t figure out that website.
778-688-9883 Jeffery
778-986-8954 Vince
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9227 posts
7584 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
SoroSuub1 wrote: Register an account - boxes are in order:
Email
Username
Phone Number
SMS Verification code (click the grey button to the right to have one sent to you)
Password
Confirm Password
City (1st is Vancouver, 2nd is Toronto)
Uncheck checkbox to not get emailed random Chinese things.
Hit the orange button to register.

I clicked around, purchased it and have a page with a QR Code on it.
Do i just print this and take it to the home show and get admitted?
The original intent of my post is to show that some vendors offer free tickets to the show, but seems everyone here is trying to register for this one even though it's supposed to be targeted for a certain ethnicity only.
I don't think you even need to register on the site, just call the numbers to book a massage chair appointment in order to get 2 free tickets.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
4864 posts
1854 upvotes
Ajax
DragonRider wrote: The original intent of my post is to show that some vendors offer free tickets to the show, but seems everyone here is trying to register for this one even though it's supposed to be targeted for a certain ethnicity only.
I don't think you even need to register on the site, just call the numbers to book a massage chair appointment in order to get 2 free tickets.
Targeted for a certain ethnicity reads racist company. They can stick their massage chairs up their . . .
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9227 posts
7584 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
mrtvgame wrote: Targeted for a certain ethnicity reads racist company. They can stick their massage chairs up their . . .
Hmm, show me an ad that's not targeted to specific audience ...
OSIM is a big international company. I'm sure they have ads in many different languages.
Jun 2, 2004
760 posts
140 upvotes
Toronto
Or just contact your real estate agent. If they are ReMax they have free tickets at their disposal.
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
6961 posts
2965 upvotes
GTA
DragonRider wrote: No, the QR code is useless. You need to contact the vendor OSIM to book session on the massage chair, and they'll send you the tickets.
I already bought a osim last year :P
mrtvgame wrote: Targeted for a certain ethnicity reads racist company. They can stick their massage chairs up their . . .
You visiting a Chinese site, using Google translate to get freebies and you are calling them racist...? Wow. You must be a trump supporter too.