Expired Hot Deals

[No Frills] Bolva 32 inch 720p LED TV $88 - November 14-15, 2019 (Southern Ontario)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2019 4:46 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
3421 posts
1673 upvotes
Halifax
remik wrote: I don't even know if they make 32" TVs higher than 720p, if they do, they are very rare! For a small bedroom TV it will be fine. I have a 32" Atyme TV in my bedroom that I bought from Target about a year ago for $70 USD, paired with a MiBox it has been great, no complaints from me.
I got both. When watching TV 10 feet away, there is no difference. I would guess it would make a bigger difference with larger sized screens, maybe.
Aug 22, 2009
264 posts
160 upvotes
Ottawa
Got the Maxi deal for the 40” 4K TV back in the summer and it’s still working great.

For the price point, cheap tv and if it stops working just recycle it. 88 bucks even if you get a year out of it, it’s paid for itself.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2005
2494 posts
625 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: Insta buy if 1080p
No Frills had a 32" Sharp which was 1080p for $99 about 3 years ago on boxing day and lots were available without the need to line up for it.
Dec 14, 2004
792 posts
93 upvotes
Waterloo
Not bad for the price. Yeah it’s a crappy TV but for the right purpose it’s just fine. Garage, behind a bar, kitchen, bathroom etc. Any place that you aren’t continually focussed on what’s playing would be a great fit for this.
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1201 posts
3339 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Front page of the no frills flyer is a no name (no pun inteneded) 32 inch tv. Good for guest room, kids, rental unit etc. Use PCO points to bring it down even further. Limited stock I would guess
Images
  • upload.jpg
What's in your wallet?
Nov 21, 2018
164 posts
182 upvotes
Mission, BC
Probably not a great TV, but a great price. I'd throw that into a pack of children playing video games any day.
Infinus Technology Inc
Feb 18, 2014
609 posts
1137 upvotes
No Frills return policy:

Returns with Original Receipt: Merchandise may be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days of purchase with original tags and packaging. Exchange only after 14 days. Some exceptions apply. Returns without Original Receipt: Exchange may be offered for product in its original package, depending on condition of product and date of purchase. Photo identification may be required. Home, Electronics and Leisure: All sales are final after 30 days. Software, VHS’, CD’s and video games are only refunded when in original sealed package, with exchange for same item being offered if the product is opened and defective.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
2348 posts
373 upvotes

Easy way to remember this name brand is that it rhymes with a part of the female anatomy.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14195 posts
4333 upvotes
Montreal
bridonca wrote: I got both. When watching TV 10 feet away, there is no difference. I would guess it would make a bigger difference with larger sized screens, maybe.
Not true, we have some 24-27" TVs in the extra bedrooms and the 1080p models are easy to see the difference when playing HD content or HD games - the 24" 1080P is sooooo much sharper that you'd have to be blind not to notice.
Official Response from Dollarama Management:

Dollarama has a no exchange/no refund policy, and as a result, all sales are final. This information can be found on the screen of each check-out/point-of-sale in our stores as well as on each receipt.
Jan 17, 2019
227 posts
399 upvotes
Toronto
I am really confused No Frills is selling a TV?
RFD is a h*ll of a drug
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6597 posts
5475 upvotes
Toronto
Replace corn with TV boxes

I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Feb 8, 2007
69 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
roblombardi wrote: Replace corn with TV boxes

Omg the chaos that will ensue lmao I don't this deal is that epic
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
13242 posts
24774 upvotes
Scarborough
Bushmonkey wrote: Omg the chaos that will ensue lmao I don't this deal is that epic
I think they'd need to sell them at $25-30 to reach that level of chaos.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2019
2056 posts
3160 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: I think they'd need to sell them at $25-30 to reach that level of chaos.
So 5 cents off corn compared to some other stores causes chaos when there a huge bin and more than enough for everyone there who is waiting, but an $88 tv sale will be all quiet? I really do not know if there will be chaos, but I'm relatively certain that they will all be gone as soon as locations open on Thursday.
Public Mobile client: $60 calls/texts/12.5GB