[Shoppers Drug Mart] Bonus Redemption Event May 23 to 27 (ONT) maybe Nationwide

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2020 4:49 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
2193 posts
1775 upvotes
GTA
itemsale2003 wrote: Really when I redeemed a few months back flyer showed $379 vs regular $429. So if I'm redeeming for $429 I would probably be paying more. Same goes with cameras flyer price is always $50 or $100 more
MSRP for a switch is $399.99. Not everything in a flyer is on sale, many retailers include non sale items in their flyers. I'm not really sure why except to let you know that they carry that item.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
17165 posts
4362 upvotes
Toronto
They are going to have to pay me to get me to redeem my points at this point. Like I want to spend 1 hour in a Shoppers Drug Mart trying to purchase $300 in items during a pandemic.

This is sleezy, they need to hold off on these events.
RedFlagDeals addict
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
17165 posts
4362 upvotes
Toronto
skyra322 wrote: Anyone have a list of shoppers in Scarborough/Markham/Vaughan that has a good selection of electronics/games?
Use the search function on the website to find bigger stores (better hours, more departments, maybe the old photo printing machines even). Best thing you can do.
RedFlagDeals addict
Aug 24, 2015
96 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
Is the bird scooter going on sale again?
Aug 29, 2019
8 posts
1 upvote
I want to use bonus redemption in the coming weekend. Does anyone know
which Shoppers in Toronto has Switch?
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
1853 posts
704 upvotes
Montreal, QC
KevCnew wrote: Would love to grab a decent tablet; anyone seen anything interesting?
wait for amazon fire 10" tablet to be back on sale. was $130 a couple weeks ago. it's better than anything SDM has in term of tablets
Dec 9, 2012
107 posts
54 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Will I still get bonus points for a certain product after I redeem the points to buy the product?

For example, Get 10000 PC Optimum bonus points when you spend $75 or more on Clinique products.

If I redeem the points to buy Clinique, will I get the 10K bonus points? Thinking if no, I will just buy what I need and not stock $75 of Clinique.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
1853 posts
704 upvotes
Montreal, QC
bcbcbc wrote: Will I still get bonus points for a certain product after I redeem the points to buy the product?

For example, Get 10000 PC Optimum bonus points when you spend $75 or more on Clinique products.

If I redeem the points to buy Clinique, will I get the 10K bonus points? Thinking if no, I will just buy what I need and not stock $75 of Clinique.
no. you only get points on the portion that is paid, not redeem
Jan 18, 2017
643 posts
234 upvotes
sumtimw0ng wrote: wait for amazon fire 10" tablet to be back on sale. was $130 a couple weeks ago. it's better than anything SDM has in term of tablets
Thanks, I was thinking about that too. Just I have points and don't know what to spend it on haha.
Dec 9, 2012
107 posts
54 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
sumtimw0ng wrote: no. you only get points on the portion that is paid, not redeem
I just redeemed the points and ordered. I actually got the 10K bonus points as well! I guess it worked because the bonus points were for a specific product.
Mar 22, 2004
627 posts
33 upvotes
Ottawa
At least limit it to groceries. I don't play games and it pains me to see my wife redeem points for groceries when it's actually worth more during these bonus redeeming events.
Nov 5, 2019
106 posts
51 upvotes
Anyone has any idea about the specs for this Lenovo notebook. Thinking of getting one for my niece for online learning stuff.
Apr 2, 2008
534 posts
194 upvotes
bcbcbc wrote: Will I still get bonus points for a certain product after I redeem the points to buy the product?

Yes. You can add the products to cart and verify it before paying. After selecting 200K points, you will see the regular points gone but bonus points and 200 pts per luxury items from PC insiders stay.
Save a lot but end up spending more :confused:
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
2739 posts
2075 upvotes
Montreal
So what should I buy? Really wanna spend my points. I already have an xbox any tjps?
Dec 14, 2012
303 posts
290 upvotes
Ottawa
danzerino wrote: So what should I buy? Really wanna spend my points. I already have an xbox any tjps?
pc dark roast ground coffee.