Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Bonus Redemption Jan 18-20

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2020 6:52 pm
Dec 31, 2009
214 posts
174 upvotes
Calgary
kooltilltheen wrote: hmm yeah its an average deal I guess...should wait for 20x points promo and combine that with the points redemption offer

That said, they are both points related promos - I thought we couldn't combine them?
Your 15x personal offer would just be applied to the total amount remaining (not including taxes) of $380 - $140 = $240 like ben2003 tried to explain. So the offers aren't really being combined, your 15x point offer gets applied to remaining monies after you redeem your points (with the bonus mind you of getting $140 off for your points instead of the regular $100). So pretty sweet if you can use your points (with the bonus this weekend) and get some points back.
Mar 31, 2017
845 posts
357 upvotes
Vancouver
mountaingrl wrote: Your 15x personal offer would just be applied to the total amount remaining (not including taxes) of $380 - $140 = $240 like ben2003 tried to explain. So the offers aren't really being combined, your 15x point offer gets applied to remaining monies after you redeem your points (with the bonus mind you of getting $140 off for your points instead of the regular $100). So pretty sweet if you can use your points (with the bonus this weekend) and get some points back.
No I get that...I thought two points-related promos could not be combined in a single transaction - nothing to do with the fact that I won't get points on the amount I paid by my existing points (which is obvious ofcourse)

Anyways, good to know that the offers can be combined...will wait for a 20x offer in the future to pull this off though (since I don't need a switch as I already have one - but I can't think of anything else to spend the points on at Shoppers either)
Dec 31, 2009
214 posts
174 upvotes
Calgary
kooltilltheen wrote: No I get that...I thought two points-related promos could not be combined in a single transaction - nothing to do with the fact that I won't get points on the amount I paid by my existing points (which is obvious ofcourse)

Anyways, good to know that the offers can be combined...will wait for a 20x offer in the future to pull this off though (since I don't need a switch as I already have one - but I can't think of anything else to spend the points on at Shoppers either
Ah okay got it, but the offers aren't being combined, you are using the points offers on different parts of the same purchase. You can never earn points if you are using points, so you are using points for part of your purchase, and only receiving points for monies you are paying.
Mar 31, 2017
845 posts
357 upvotes
Vancouver
mountaingrl wrote: Ah okay got it, but the offers aren't being combined, you are using the points offers on different parts of the same purchase. You can never earn points if you are using points, so you are using points for part of your purchase, and only receiving points for monies you are paying.
Yup I figured that now...cheers!
Aug 29, 2010
249 posts
213 upvotes
By Metrotown Shoppers for those who are @ yvr
Images
  • MVIMG_20190119_144023.jpg
  • IMG_20190119_144012.jpg
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2012
4865 posts
368 upvotes
Gloucester, Canada
Damn it, made a mistake today. Purchased a Nintendo switch and told the cashier I want to redeem 200,000 points. He then told me I can redeem 27000 for $370. Didn't think much and said ok... now I am regretting it. Do you think they would let me return it and buy it back with 200,000 and pay the extra $70 in cash? I prefer to use those points for games with the bonus
Zoomer Wireless & Public Mobile customer
Nov 7, 2014
57 posts
19 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Has anybody redeemed the 200k for 300$ more than once successfully. The offer disappeared after claiming it once since it's limit of 1 per customer. None of the accounts in my household would work even after leaving the household. Creating a new account doesn't give me the 200k for 300$ offer loaded either. I was hoping to offload another 2 or 3x 200k points.
Aug 29, 2010
249 posts
213 upvotes
nouakk wrote: Has anybody redeemed the 200k for 300$ more than once successfully. The offer disappeared after claiming it once since it's limit of 1 per customer. None of the accounts in my household would work even after leaving the household. Creating a new account doesn't give me the 200k for 300$ offer loaded either. I was hoping to offload another 2 or 3x 200k points.
I redeemed 1 x 200 and today 1 x 50 (couldnt find anything I want to get to 300) and had no issue there
Jan 5, 2006
816 posts
143 upvotes
Markham
nouakk wrote: Has anybody redeemed the 200k for 300$ more than once successfully. The offer disappeared after claiming it once since it's limit of 1 per customer. None of the accounts in my household would work even after leaving the household. Creating a new account doesn't give me the 200k for 300$ offer loaded either. I was hoping to offload another 2 or 3x 200k points.
I redeemed few times 50000 for $65 today, no problem
100% ebay rating since 02 ebay :razz:
Heat
Oct 2, 2008
401 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
That offer wasn't in my app but I did 200 for $300. All the employees know about it so they did it for everyone
Feb 5, 2008
196 posts
25 upvotes
I think the offer is in their system for everyone, you don't need this in your app offer.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
1694 posts
610 upvotes
Montreal, QC
its not an app offer. it's a nationwide offer as it's in the flyer
Nov 24, 2018
169 posts
20 upvotes
chinook79 wrote: By Metrotown Shoppers for those who are @ yvr
Need that Zelda game Smirking Faceanyone know where in GTA still got some stock?
Jun 10, 2017
432 posts
594 upvotes
I redeemed 200 for 300 today and the coupon/offer is still in my app. I came here wondering same thing, as the confusing part was it says limit 1. Was thinking of redeeming another 200 and didn't want to go thru all the trouble if I won't get it.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2011
1146 posts
1617 upvotes
Toronto
GenericMember wrote: I redeemed 200 for 300 today and the coupon/offer is still in my app. I came here wondering same thing, as the confusing part was it says limit 1. Was thinking of redeeming another 200 and didn't want to go thru all the trouble if I won't get it.
It’s a flyer offer. You can redeem as many times as you like as long as you have the points.