Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Bonus Redemption Jan 18-20

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2019 7:57 pm
Sep 14, 2015
53 posts
9 upvotes
I saw joy-cons as well as a nice stack of games at the Garden City and Blundell location in Richmond, BC. Games included the new Super Mario Bros game, Let's Go Pikachu/Eveee, Legend of Zelda. Can't remember if Smash was there or not. I saw a Switch box displayed behind the counter too.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1203 posts
385 upvotes
Edmonton
Booo couldn't find any PS4s. I'll have to wait for the next redemption event.
Apr 20, 2004
206 posts
32 upvotes
Grabbed a Canon EOS Rebel T100 for $300 off. Having fun with my first DSLR. :)
-=Befirsttoplay Xbox 360 winner=-
Feb 22, 2009
952 posts
881 upvotes
Whitby
Points days Jan 24-27. Dunno what it means, but app on my phone shows millions of points. 4500+ locations. Buckle up. $-)
Jan 23, 2019
1 posts
I saw this "points event" and flagged it in my calendar, I downloaded all my offers today- I don't see anything outstanding, there is a 20x on Saturday, but I don't see anything amazing enough for all the hype they did...anyone have any idea when the next "spend your points event" is? I tried to get my order in last weekend before it closed, but was too late loading up my cart...when I started to load my cart ( late @ night) the spend points offer was still on, unfortunately it took me a few hours and by the time I got the checkout, it was over :(
So...to be clear, for anyone who has over $450 to redeem- which is the best " spend your points" - in your opinion??