Expired Hot Deals

[bookoutlet.ca] Book Outlet - Many Low Prices on Books (Free Shipping Over $45 & 16% Off)

[OP]
Jun 27, 2020
15 posts
80 upvotes

Book Outlet - Many Low Prices on Books (Free Shipping Over $45 & 16% Off)

Deal Link:
Savings:
16%
Retailer:
bookoutlet.ca
BookOutlet.ca has many low prices on books.
Check out: https://bookoutlet.ca/

Additional 16% Off with coupon code: 16CAJUL20
Free shipping over $45.

Don't forget about Rakuten, too. (5% cashback.)
61 replies
Feb 29, 2016
16 posts
2 upvotes
Not sure if it's what I have in my cart but I get the message "Your cart has a custom coupon applied and is not eligible for current promotional pricing." when using the code.

Seems like the site already has an automatic 15% off, and the code only gives an additional 1% off. Not sure if this is the case with anyone else!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
8538 posts
3943 upvotes
Markham
mistaclean wrote: Not sure if it's what I have in my cart but I get the message "Your cart has a custom coupon applied and is not eligible for current promotional pricing." when using the code.

Seems like the site already has an automatic 15% off, and the code only gives an additional 1% off. Not sure if this is the case with anyone else!
They have site wide 15% off promotion, so you cannot stack promotion, you can decide which promotion you use
Jul 13, 2018
114 posts
100 upvotes
Pardon my ignorance but is this site legit? It's my first time ordering from them.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
8538 posts
3943 upvotes
Markham
Sicario007 wrote: Pardon my ignorance but is this site legit? It's my first time ordering from them.
Yes . Bought more than 1000 dollars from them. Just be aware one thing: they get their books from store or publishers warehouse, so although it's new( except dent and scratch),but those books have those marks to show it's from inventory, so set your expectations right and don't buy books from them as gift
Jul 13, 2018
114 posts
100 upvotes
smartie wrote: Yes . Bought more than 1000 dollars from them. Just be aware one thing: they get their books from store or publishers warehouse, so although it's new( except dent and scratch),but those books have those marks to show it's from inventory, so set your expectations right and don't buy books from them as gift
Ok thank you very much.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1016 posts
192 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Yes I have purchased from them before. Really great prices.. they have an actual store in St Catharines. I think they source some of their books from Book Depot as well
Jul 18, 2012
343 posts
101 upvotes
Toronto
Thank you - just spent $100 bucks of 14 books. Amazing, and hopefully gives kids more activities to do at home
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3701 posts
2233 upvotes
Toronto
They've had the automatic 15% off for the past few months. Selection is always hit and miss, and if your timing is good, you can snag a few gems that are limited quantity.
I usually grab a pile of stuff for the kiddos every few months and maybe a graphic novel or two more myself :)
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2259 posts
945 upvotes
Montreal, QC
smartie wrote: Yes . Bought more than 1000 dollars from them. Just be aware one thing: they get their books from store or publishers warehouse, so although it's new( except dent and scratch),but those books have those marks to show it's from inventory, so set your expectations right and don't buy books from them as gift
great. i tend to buy my books from betterworldbooks which sells new and used but this from a canadian merchant? much better
Nov 24, 2016
343 posts
366 upvotes
sumtimw0ng wrote: great. i tend to buy my books from betterworldbooks which sells new and used but this from a canadian merchant? much better
betterworld has a much better selection though, Bookoutlet always has the weird stuff you see in supermarket 80% off bins. Rarely anything decent.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3701 posts
2233 upvotes
Toronto
yes, they're called remainder ("extra" copies sent back from retail like Indigo) marks most times it's just a 2mm dot with a black felt-tip marker
http://abitofhome.ca/img/cms/Remainder- ... header.jpg
but sometimes you'll get an inch long stoke across or along the pages on the edge off a book.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... dBooks.jpg