70% Lifetime Recurring Web/Shared Hosting - Lite Plan

Deal Link:
Price:
$1.05 CAD
Savings:
70% Life
Retailer:
BoomHost
Coupon Code: SH18SAVE70 at checkout for MONTHLY plan.
It seems the CAD discount is based off IP location, if you're using a VPN be sure to change your currency to match your country...Canada/US, etc.

Continuing from my post here, posting a single thread as I did come across my current hosting provider offering a new deal: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/few-web ... #p30319487

The two key things that stand out is both their data center is in Canada (Mississauga Had to ask their staff for that detail via chat) and their office is in Downtown Toronto. So I was pretty happy about the load times.
More info taken from hosting forum deals which I revisit every month:
Shared Hosting

LITE
Mississauga/Toronto DC
5GB Pure SSD
Unmetered B/w
2 domains
1 CPU Core
1GB RAM
15 Mbps I/O
300,000 inodes
20 EP

I have used other companies in the past but they were mostly EIG bought out companies and kind of wanted to move away after their support got worst. Been with BoomHost for a few months before making my first thread about them, my initial thread also had a couple companies that my friends used (Hawk Host).

Also wanted to ping @pete_rfd and ask how the service has been as it has been roughly a month?

Currently I'm in the market for an unmanagedVPS as well if anyone has any experience with a Windows based one in a Toronto DC for 2 Cores/4GB RAM with a budget of around $20/mo USD
Also in the market for a VPN if anyone has any recommendations.
4 replies
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
12883 posts
4103 upvotes
<shill alert>

Doesn't sounds like an ad for the company at all...

</shill alert>
[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling - woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop
[OP]
Aug 28, 2011
33 posts
17 upvotes
NORTH YORK
sexyj wrote: <shill alert>

Doesn't sounds like an ad for the company at all...

</shill alert>
Sorry but I don't understand as I'm posting for products I'm currently using and make posts about other companies I'm trying out. Up next you'll probably see Aviarhost (But not Canadian unfortunately) from me in the future depending on how they are for VPS. WindScribe for VPN as well.

My end goal is to have a VPS, Web Hosting, VPN all from Canadian founded companies and promoting them ever so often, as long as there are good deals.

Sorry again for any trouble...
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
12883 posts
4103 upvotes
Considering 5 out of 9 of your started threads are web hosting related and most of your "offers" have WHTSPECIAL and how you took time to format each OP.

I wouldn't be surprised you are a paid bot for these said companies.

Someone that took time to link their datacetner and office... yea right Face With Tears Of Joy

[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling - woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop
[OP]
Aug 28, 2011
33 posts
17 upvotes
NORTH YORK
I actually took time last night to write those. Not a paid bot...
There are no affiliate links and most of the companies are less than a year old even...Some of them still have the WHMCS Solutions.com stuck on their billing area too, trying to promote everyone I can under the $1 or close to $1 for Web hosting, and $10 for VPS.

Well sorry again for the trouble. Just going to make posts for computer parts or something.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)