214 posts
764 upvotes

2-for-1 smoothies at Booster Juice in November

Deal Link:
Expiry:
November 30, 2020
Retailer:
Booster Juice
Looks like you can get 2 for 1 regular size smoothies at Booster Juice when you order via their new mobile app or website this month. Use code BOGO21 at checkout.
Our annual Customer Appreciation Day (CAD) is on November 13th, but to show our APP-reciation to Booster Nation, we are sharing a promo code to redeem a 2-for-1 smoothie from our APP or online order site, anytime this month, starting NOW!

Simply download the new Booster Juice App or place an online order, then create a profile and add two regular size smoothies to your basket. Apply promo code BOGO21 at checkout to receive one smoothie for FREE. Scroll down to download & order now!
Fine print: We will not be offering a CAD discount on in-store purchases this year. The BOGO21 promo code is valid once per customer profile, online only, in the month of November.
Images
  • unnamed.jpg
32 replies
Jun 15, 2020
226 posts
307 upvotes
Ontario
Never understood the appeal of $8 "superfood" smoothies, but it's a great deal for those who like Booster Juice. These things sell like pancakes in my university cafeteria.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1412 posts
1625 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Thanks OP. Booster Juice is really really price otherwise. This makes it reasonable.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6264 posts
1119 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks OP and thanked!
Apr 7, 2020
214 posts
764 upvotes
Bigboy16 wrote: Thanks OP. Booster Juice is really really price otherwise. This makes it reasonable.
It really has gone up in price so I really only go during special deals like these. Wish they still did the free smoothie on your birthday.
Jun 12, 2007
924 posts
580 upvotes
Snack size is more than enough for me, but i cant say no to BOGO!
Aug 20, 2016
390 posts
339 upvotes
i always use a bogo or i do not order fast food.

I saw someone drop $50 in a booster juice store, family with kids.

I am sure the person had a line of credit, mortgage, and three unpaid credit cards but to each their own.
Sep 16, 2011
335 posts
258 upvotes
Lethbridge
Mmmmm, I love the Pea (Not) Butter
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2572 posts
1699 upvotes
GTA
Great, now I can finally use some of that $25 gift card I purchased last year when they were giving away a free smoothie with purchase.
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Sep 1, 2010
304 posts
37 upvotes
Langley location by walmart isnt on the location list....
GT: N2D Bloodspillz ADDME!
Aug 22, 2010
20 posts
15 upvotes
Thank you for this OP. Kids got a booster juice treat on this warm day in November !
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
18685 posts
2403 upvotes
Woodbridge
Thanks

I got the Mind Over Matcha with Energy.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1690 posts
3087 upvotes
Toronto
booster juice is healthier than bubble tea
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2001
1238 posts
763 upvotes
Vancouver
moulamou wrote: Great, now I can finally use some of that $25 gift card I purchased last year when they were giving away a free smoothie with purchase.
How do you use a gift card with this promotion? I could not find a way to input my gift card on the website.
Feb 14, 2007
841 posts
255 upvotes
lol all the location near me is not even on the list zzz
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2572 posts
1699 upvotes
GTA
AEmgee wrote: How do you use a gift card with this promotion? I could not find a way to input my gift card on the website.
I never even considered not being able to use my gift card on their app. I guess that dashes the dream. Thanks for letting us know.
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Jan 8, 2014
328 posts
203 upvotes
Toronto
Worth it for essentially 50% off. Anyone try multiple emails and try redeeming? :D
"A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing." - Oscar Wilde