Expired Hot Deals

[Booster Juice] 20% off Happy Hour with $10+ purchase (2pm - 4pm, Monday to Friday)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2020 9:09 pm
[OP]
Aug 6, 2017
105 posts
190 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario

20% off Happy Hour with $10+ purchase (2pm - 4pm, Monday to Friday)

Deal Link:
Savings:
20% off
Expiry:
December 31, 2020
Retailer:
Booster Juice
unnamed (2).jpg

Got an email from Booster Juice:
Starting January 2nd, we'll be hosting a happy hour on Monday-Friday from 2-4 pm. As a tie in to the year 2020, and our 20th year in business, we will be offering 20% off all regular menu items during happy hour. Take a booster break, bring a friend and make it the happiest hour of your day!
I don't think you need a coupon or anything but it's participating locations only, plus it's only on orders over $10. Here is a link to the NON-PARTICIPATING stores.
Last edited by TomRFD on Dec 31st, 2019 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
10 replies
Nov 16, 2016
933 posts
849 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Damn it's been years since I've had Booster Juice. For some reason I always get sick (catch a cold) when I have it. I guess I'll try it this time around.
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2014
4950 posts
2039 upvotes
Cold as heck spend $10.
May 9, 2014
192 posts
186 upvotes
Embarras
wish they would bring back the 50% off in the first or last hour of business
Koodo Migration Plan $40/ 6GB

Shaw Internet 300
- $43/month 1st year
- $58/month 2nd year
- $250 bill credits
Oct 14, 2008
78 posts
7 upvotes
Pickering
piggchop wrote: wish they would bring back the 50% off in the first or last hour of business
Now this was an amazing deal. This got me in everyday. I think they made money on me when this took place but I was ok with it. 👍🏻
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2153 posts
4349 upvotes
bostoncyber wrote: Now this was an amazing deal. This got me in everyday. I think they made money on me when this took place but I was ok with it. 👍🏻
The margins on these smoothies must be insane.
I have ordered fundraising smoothies for a work event at like $2.60~ each in the past. Blew my mind that every time I bought a $7+ smoothie I was over paying by more than $4.
Aug 1, 2006
372 posts
46 upvotes
FYI for any of the frequent Booster Juice customers, at the bottom of that same email they mention that they're ending the free birthday smoothie promotion. The 20% off would have been nice if there wasn't the $10 minimum, but this makes you buy 2 smoothies or another side.
Dec 2, 2014
390 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kimwoobingsu wrote: The margins on these smoothies must be insane.
I have ordered fundraising smoothies for a work event at like $2.60~ each in the past. Blew my mind that every time I bought a $7+ smoothie I was over paying by more than $4.
You should see the margins on soda then
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1692 posts
1737 upvotes
Toronto
$10 or more? Damn, it means I need to find a friend or acquaintance because I ain't buying two smoothies at once.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1402 posts
871 upvotes
Vancouver
shibbyguy wrote: FYI for any of the frequent Booster Juice customers, at the bottom of that same email they mention that they're ending the free birthday smoothie promotion. The 20% off would have been nice if there wasn't the $10 minimum, but this makes you buy 2 smoothies or another side.
Only reason I go to Booster Juice is because of my birthday drink. This isn't a good sign if they're trying to increase their margins by eliminating this promo