• Last Updated:
  • Mar 2nd, 2006 8:23 am
Tags:
None
Nov 6, 2003
953 posts
86 upvotes
Edmonton
FastFokker wrote:I honestly thought it was just a Halifax place! It's cool to know they're all over.
hehehe yeah that'll happen. They do maintain that local feel. The company actually started in Edmonton...well actually in a suburb of Edmonton called Sherwood Park.
Click on these links to see my Heatware evals and my eBay.ca feedback summary.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4995 posts
2427 upvotes
Markham
I make my smoothies which is way cheaper but obviously that's not possible while out. Despite being expensive I think it's a much better alternative to anything at starbucks or a bubble tea. I've sworn off bbt and only drink regular coffee for economical and health reasons.

Still being being a cheapo, it's hard to justify paying the price of a meal for one of these things. I think it more compares to yogen fruz, one of my favs. In either case there's none of these places that I regularly go to. So I've only tried it a grand totat of 3 times
Sep 5, 2005
270 posts
1 upvote
I have never tried Booster Juice. Is it an energy drink for people that work out?
Nov 6, 2003
953 posts
86 upvotes
Edmonton
they do have some smoothies that claim to be for that, but it's mostly just a smoothy bar. Check out the web site.
Click on these links to see my Heatware evals and my eBay.ca feedback summary.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2005
8840 posts
Vancouver
bunnylove wrote:I have never tried Booster Juice. Is it an energy drink for people that work out?
It's basically a small shop that sells smoothie/juice type drinks and I think some snacks.

I liked it because the smoothies I've had were tasty, and not all that expensive (relative).

http://www.boosterjuice.com

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)