Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14165 posts
26590 upvotes
Scarborough

Free regular size smoothie with $25 gift card purchase

Retailer:
Booster Juice
I usually end up giving at least one of these out at Christmas.

RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
10 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1721 posts
9201 upvotes
Used to love Booster Juice 10+ years ago but thought they died off awhile back because they couldn't compete with Jugo Juice. Vancouver only has 2 locations left, unless you go out to UBC or up into North Van. I'd feel bad giving a gift card to someone because they'd have a hard time finding a store here...

Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2928 posts
2952 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Upvote for the freebie if you buy from them anyway...but more like buy 2 get 1 free as their smoothies are overpriced median $9-12 price.
Aug 31, 2006
546 posts
321 upvotes
Calgary
Will probably pick up a few myself, so much better than the small portioned watery mess that is Jugo Juice.
mrfrugal83 wrote: Upvote for the freebie if you buy from them anyway...but more like buy 2 get 1 free as their smoothies are overpriced median $9-12 price.
The heck, it's like $7 here tax-in.
Dec 1, 2018
427 posts
404 upvotes
Leverage wrote: Used to love Booster Juice 10+ years ago but thought they died off awhile back because they couldn't compete with Jugo Juice. Vancouver only has 2 locations left, unless you go out to UBC or up into North Van. I'd feel bad giving a gift card to someone because they'd have a hard time finding a store here...

+1 for jugo juice, I like their pb protein smoothie

If booster juice had a proper peanut butter smoothie then I’d give that a try... booster juices’ nuttin better (fake soy peanuts) is a monstrosity
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
1023 posts
1138 upvotes
Wish booster juice was a bit cheaper :(
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
18309 posts
2172 upvotes
Woodbridge
simplypop wrote: Wish booster juice was a bit cheaper :(
I thought Starbucks was expensive. Seriously I would buy it more if they had a Rewards system.

So this is the only time I buy Booster Juice. Mind Over Matcha with Warrior.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8836 posts
7009 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I bought a gift card only to be told that it is not accepted during promotional days. Buyer beware.
Mar 11, 2019
46 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto
DragonRider wrote: I bought a gift card only to be told that it is not accepted during promotional days. Buyer beware.
Wow, that's lame