Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Epic Games

Borderlands 3 - FREE until May 26th @ 11 am EST

• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2022 11:38 am
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9940 posts
40650 upvotes

[Epic Games] Borderlands 3 - FREE until May 26th @ 11 am EST

Deal Link:
Price:
FREE
Savings:
100%
Expiry:
May 26, 2022
Retailer:
Epic Games
More offers from Epic Games
This weeks free game!
https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/borderlands-3

As always, FREE is FREE :)

Last edited by JoJoCan on May 19th, 2022 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi :)
85 replies
Apr 2, 2013
998 posts
1213 upvotes
Barrie
Wow this is actually awesome! Thanks for the heads-up. I have so many great games from Epic and they don't seem to be slowing down their quality free offerings!
Jan 21, 2008
600 posts
1002 upvotes
can't wait to get the Steamdeck, all these Epic free games and my Steam/Origin/Ubi/GOG library I've accumulated over the years I'm figuratively drooling
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2728 posts
2345 upvotes
GTA
Benn waiting for this to be free from EPIC after they gave Borderlands 2 for free.

THanks OP
Feb 1, 2012
762 posts
423 upvotes
Montreal
I recall epic is not supported on the steam deck
shnukms wrote: can't wait to get the Steamdeck, all these Epic free games and my Steam/Origin/Ubi/GOG library I've accumulated over the years I'm figuratively drooling
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9940 posts
40650 upvotes
KT2312 wrote: I recall epic is not supported on the steam deck
Steam deck can run Windows so games should work.
hi :)
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2018
1621 posts
1785 upvotes
QC, Canada
JoJoCan wrote: Steam deck can run Windows so games should work.
Also, one case use Heroic Launcher on the Deck on SteamOS itself.
Jan 21, 2008
600 posts
1002 upvotes
sid8tive wrote: Also, one case use Heroic Launcher on the Deck on SteamOS itself.
heard this as well, thanks
Dec 12, 2015
29 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP!
The best FPS shooting game ever!
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3229 posts
3234 upvotes
So many disappointing things with this game but hey free is free so I grabbed it. Might play with friends for the hell of it again
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Aug 5, 2008
500 posts
349 upvotes
Finally got around to finishing BL2 early on in the pandemic. Thanks OP!
Jul 18, 2014
810 posts
1866 upvotes
Tillsonburg ON
thumbs up for anything freeSmiling Face With Open MouthSmiling Face With Open MouthSmiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
2367 posts
1448 upvotes
Sarnia
Thanks @JoJoCan for bringing this to my attention. It may be a shooter I can get my son to play on his new pc and so sent him an email showing the offer. I think has yet to play anything that really takes advantage of the new hardware he has.
Jan 2, 2019
129 posts
309 upvotes
shnukms wrote: can't wait to get the Steamdeck, all these Epic free games and my Steam/Origin/Ubi/GOG library I've accumulated over the years I'm figuratively drooling
Prepare to be disappointed. With a lot of messing around you can get non-Steam games to work, but it’s very far from a seamless experience and without Steam-specific bug fixes and shader caching, performance is not great.

It’s wonderful with most high profile Steam games, great experience. But even the exact same title on Steam vs a different launcher will be a very different experience. For example, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands through Epic is a stuttery mess because of lack of shader caching, same with Cyberpunk 2077 through GOG, Uno on Ubisoft Connect doesn’t connect to online because the fix that Valve included in Proton looks for the specific SteamID to apply a hack-fix while just that game is running so the Ubisoft Connect version doesn’t get it, etc.

Those are just examples I’ve personally experienced. Even on Steam, lots of older games are hit and miss, games without Xinput are not a great experience (personally I find the touchpads very hard to use) which is a surprising number of even recently released games. I thought it would be perfect for The Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe and Poppy Playtime, both lack Xinput so you can’t control them properly without an awkward custom Steam profile.

Still an awesome device, but I would manage your expectations. Unless you are very dedicated and willing to overlook constant stuttering, you’re not going to be playing much outside Steam.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 22, 2009
6081 posts
7107 upvotes
Whitby
25% coupon when you claim. YMMV

The 25% Epic Coupon for Epic MEGA Sale is automatically applied to eligible transactions at checkout. The discount will apply to each eligible product purchased either individually or within the shopping cart AND you’ll get another coupon each time you complete an eligible transaction. Epic Coupons apply to single or multiple eligible games priced at, or combining to, $14.99 or above (or local currency equivalent), see the FAQ below for more details.

The Epic Games Store MEGA Sale is live from May 19, 2022 at 11am EDT to June 16 2022 at 11am EDT. Coupons expire on Thursday June 16, 2022 at 11:00AM Eastern Daylight Time.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
3298 posts
3640 upvotes
who else has like 20 games on epic from these free giveaways, but dont play none of them? Face With Tears Of Joy

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)