• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2020 9:00 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
3244 posts
5463 upvotes

Bosch Dishwasher Deals

So my dishwasher just died (rip homie) and my wife and I are looking to replace it with something good this time around
We've read so many good things about Bosch, and obviously some bad too but right now it's what we're interested in.

I can't seem to find ANY deals at all on the 300 or 500 series. It seems these things never go on sale or I'm just looking at the wrong places

Anyone have any suggestions?
Public Mobile customer
3 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
22120 posts
165907 upvotes
GTA
1) Check TA Appliances - they list prices online including the energy rebate (if you are in Ontario), and I find their prices to be quite competitive. For example: https://www.taappliance.com/_CGI/MODEL? ... SHPM65W55N

2) Again, if you are in ON, check the smaller/specialty appliance shops as they are still offering the rebates, vs. the big box stores that ran out of the rebates faster because they also sell water heaters, etc.

3) If you have access to Perkopolis, this is probably the best deal you are going to get. A lot of the prices you can get through that program are actually below the retail cost price.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2004
6125 posts
1128 upvotes
Buy at Costco. $99 for a five year warranty. Easy exchange or return. Excellent Customer service

Trust me, you'll need it
May 6, 2005
464 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
toguy wrote: 1) Check TA Appliances - they list prices online including the energy rebate (if you are in Ontario), and I find their prices to be quite competitive. For example: https://www.taappliance.com/_CGI/MODEL? ... SHPM65W55N

2) Again, if you are in ON, check the smaller/specialty appliance shops as they are still offering the rebates, vs. the big box stores that ran out of the rebates faster because they also sell water heaters, etc.

3) If you have access to Perkopolis, this is probably the best deal you are going to get. A lot of the prices you can get through that program are actually below the retail cost price.
Thanks for suggesting Perkopolis.
I was in the same situation as the OP. My dishwasher died before holidays. Just pulled the trigger on the 800 series. The option 3 was way better than option 1.