• Aug 22nd, 2019 9:15 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
May 17, 2003
10134 posts
3306 upvotes

Bose: $249.99 Factory Renewed Quietcomfort 35 Wireless Headphones I

Hurry on over to Bose where their most popular headphones are back in stock - but only for a limited time. Get the Factory Renewed Quietcomfort 35 Wireless Headphones I for only $249.99 (regularly $399.99) while supplies last.

Widely regarded as one of the best noise-cancelling headphones on the market, these headphones use active noise-reduction to eliminate background sounds to let you enjoy your audiobooks, podcasts and music in peace. Other features include:
  • Foldable, over-ear design fully seals in music and blocks out external noise
  • Lithium-ion battery lets you enjoy up to 20 hours of music on a single charge
  • Inline microphone and remote work with select iOS devices and other popular phones
  • Premium materials for lightweight and comfortable all-day listening
Sale is live for a limited time. Free standard shipping on orders over $50. Free return shipping. Quantities are limited so shop now while supplies last.
2 replies
May 17, 2017
566 posts
1391 upvotes
these are great, I use them every day at work and they are super comfy and the sound is excellent
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
2276 posts
203 upvotes
you must be fun at work....kidding! I used them for the past 4 years and no issues. solid headphones