Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bose Canada

Bose QuietComfort® headphones airline adapter - $4

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 7th, 2015 1:50 pm
10 replies
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
13302 posts
4644 upvotes
Most of the airelines i've been on uses the single jack now, hardly see the double jack ones
[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling - woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21042 posts
10552 upvotes
Oakville
I encountered *one* plane with a double jack in the last year or two... But I can't remember what airline it was, and it was only on one leg of the trip. The return journey had single jack. But if you travel regularly and see these often, I guess this is a pretty good deal - better to get a high quality Bose one than a crappy eBay one.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1896 posts
23 upvotes
Does this only work for Bose headphones or any headphones with a 3.5mm jack? I ask this because on the site it gives a list of compatible products.
Whatchu know about ice cream?
[OP]
Jul 20, 2011
305 posts
136 upvotes
Toronto
flyingdutchman wrote: Does this only work for Bose headphones or any headphones with a 3.5mm jack? I ask this because on the site it gives a list of compatible products.
It should work with any headphone with 3.5mm jack.
Sep 7, 2013
219 posts
32 upvotes
Montr
Went with the generic. Thanks.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
11883 posts
9744 upvotes
Toronto
aZian_ wrote: what was the purpose of double jack?
It's so you didn't want to steal the headsets they used to hand out to passengers.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1621 posts
1192 upvotes
Calgary
Cold deal. These adapters are no different than the ones on ebay from china
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2011
2313 posts
192 upvotes
YF
I have one, it comes with the noise cancelling headphones (QC25). It will work with any 3.5mm jack. It's a pretty standard airline adaptor. For only $4 you get the bose logo and free shipping its pretty hot deal