Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bose Canada

$374.99 Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 – Refurbished

Feb 15, 2011
248 posts
244 upvotes
Toronto

[Bose Canada] $374.99 Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 – Refurbished

Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 – Refurbished $374.99
Black and silver both available.
I think the deal expires after July 5th, but can't confirm.

Black
https://www.bose.ca/en_ca/products/head ... 0_fr_black
Silver
https://www.bose.ca/en_ca/products/head ... _fr_silver

It may be cheaper if you go to Bose @ Halton Hills, but you'll have to call them to check on price and stocks. (it was $30 cheaper a week ago, but call first to check)

If you're fine with white ("soapstone"), new one is $399.
https://www.bose.ca/en_ca/products/head ... _soapstone
(Best Buy and other places also have the same price, but they don't accept returns if headphones are open)

I bought a black one myself & I couldn't to tell the differences between a new one and a refurbished one (no dust, no scratch, etc.) except the box.
It most likely will come in a sealed white box with "refurbished" and the model name written on it.
Includes charging cable, carrying case (regular one), and 3.5mm to 2.5mm cable (the same as new ones).

Many people say QC 35 II is more comfortable, but this model is comfortable enough for me to wear it for few hours with glasses.

**Last week, at the Halton Hills for refurbished:
Bose 700 black was 429.99 - 20% = $343.99 + tax
QC35 II was 360 - 20% = $288 + tax
Call them to check on the price and stock level as this was last week tho.
Last edited by arestel on Jul 8th, 2020 9:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
2119 posts
1479 upvotes
Near You
Anyone else think that the QC 35s are better than these 700s?
Cards: Amex Platinum • Aeroplan Reserve • Chase AP • CSR • Bonvoy
Banking: Wise • HSBC • TD • Tangerine • Chase
Flights: AC SE • KLM SilverBA Silver
Mobile: AT&T • Fizz • Google Fi • Free.fr
Sep 12, 2016
137 posts
242 upvotes
mistytalon wrote: Anyone else think that the QC 35s are better than these 700s?
Having experienced both, I prefer the QC35s specifically for comfort.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2008
2321 posts
393 upvotes
North York
Qc35 is definitely a better product and value than the 700s
Apr 24, 2020
43 posts
143 upvotes
Is the refurbished QC35 at the outlet cheaper than on the website? I really want to get one to work from home
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2011
1310 posts
416 upvotes
Toronto
I agree. QC35II is far more comfortable to wear than 700. Also, before the firmware update, there is no noticeable difference in NC (though this is somewhat debatable) compared to 700. It gives a bad impression that Bose nerfed the QC35II with the last firmware update just to sell more 700.

Isn't there a rumor that Bose may be secretly developing a QC45 since the 700 is underselling so much?
Feb 15, 2011
248 posts
244 upvotes
Toronto
nmkbee wrote: Is the refurbished QC35 at the outlet cheaper than on the website? I really want to get one to work from home
Last week, refurbished QC35 II at Halton Hills outlet was 360 - 20% = $288 (vs website outlet $324.99).
However, since that was last week, I strongly recommend calling them to double check.

If you're going to be using the mic, 700 is way better. (QC35 ii is fine, but 700 mic is something else)
Last edited by arestel on Jul 5th, 2020 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 23, 2012
392 posts
244 upvotes
Toronto
First of all 700 is excellent product that allows you to connect to multiple BT sources + has a microphone array for microphone NC . Bose had a firmware issue for the first two-three months after the product release and it brought lot's of negative reviews. I'm using it with iphone , mac and windows 10 desktop and don't have any issues. App works well now and microphones + NC are great.

You cannot compare this set to the outdated QC35, the features of 700 are huge upgrade over older generations, especially for home office use ...
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
2504 posts
1563 upvotes
Toronto
i have both as well and i definitely vote for 700 in terms of comfort... i feel 35ii is too tight on my head so 700 is way better... so it's really depends on how you feel.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2704 posts
6120 upvotes
Mississauga
scdima wrote: First of all 700 is excellent product that allows you to connect to multiple BT sources + has a microphone array for microphone NC . Bose had a firmware issue for the first two-three months after the product release and it brought lot's of negative reviews. I'm using it with iphone , mac and windows 10 desktop and don't have any issues. App works well now and microphones + NC are great.

You cannot compare this set to the outdated QC35, the features of 700 are huge upgrade over older generations, especially for home office use ...
I guess it depends on the price you paid. I bought the QC35 2s for 180 last black Friday and haven't looked back. The 700s sound great but at almost double the price I paid, I don't think the features warrant it enough for me to upgrade.
Jul 27, 2018
180 posts
100 upvotes
Same here.
Normally, I'd sacrifice the ANC feature, but at home , ITS A MUST. Kids are driving me nuts
Face With Tears Of Joy

I tried the Jabra 85H, but was not impressed, so they're going back. Lots of software and connectivity issues.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)