Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bose Canada

Bose on-ear wireless headphones – Refurbished $209.99-$160=$49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2020 9:39 am
Jun 17, 2020
9 posts
There customer service is bad overall be it ordering, repairing under warranty. I would refrain ordering from them in future. There are so many better options available now a days.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2009
1566 posts
1372 upvotes
Vancouver
Just talked to Bose, a CSR first told me the cancellation letter was sent out couple days ago, but after I mentioned that was a Sunday, Then she said the letter was sent out on last Sat.
However her supervisor said they just found out the pricing error yesterday.
So they cancelled my order before they knew the pricing error? Interesting.
Supervisor said they will send out another email to resolve this problem in a week.
Just don’t like the way they handle it. No email, nothing, to notify me that my order was cancelled,
Bose corrected the price on the next day, but you don’t notify your customers right away that you are not going to honor the price, and kept saying you are going to fulfill the stock from US.
Lucky that I jumped on amazon deal.
Oct 9, 2010
29 posts
25 upvotes
Do they have customer relations department?
Since CS and Supervisors are rude, we need to reach out to CRD. See what they say and go from there.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
You can all try replying to my (Or Bose's reply) tweet..

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2006
2101 posts
231 upvotes
OTTAWA, Canada
Bose marketing is replying to the Facebook comments on their most recent post, recommend leaving a comment if you have not already....
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
demanche wrote: Bose marketing is replying to the Facebook comments on their most recent post, recommend leaving a comment if you have not already....
I chatted with Bose via DM on Twitter.. they said Price error.. sorry.. nothing they could do.

Ron.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2006
2101 posts
231 upvotes
OTTAWA, Canada
newfbc wrote: You can all try replying to my (Or Bose's reply) tweet..

Ron.
I copied/modified and tweeted at them as well...
Feb 27, 2016
271 posts
188 upvotes
Bessem wrote: frist call : the rep was very impolite and refused to transfer the call to a supervisor follow by a !!!! HANG UP !!!!

what a BS business agent words: "if you don't have another question , good bye"

second call : another agent mentioned that the order has not been canceled and it will ship on Nov 12 from united states.

oh god!
Played dumb and got the same response
Images
  • Screenshot_20201103_121916.jpg
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2019
1156 posts
1379 upvotes
Didn't like Bose before but thought I'd give them another try. This is it for me and this brand.
Dec 27, 2011
133 posts
158 upvotes
alwaysstressed wrote: Thank you for sharing your experience throughout! I am super glad you got them to budge and your order hopefully gets to you man! Cheers.
They cancelled my second order which was completed after the supervisor approved it at the promoted price. I wish I could record the conversation but I couldn't as I am an iphone user! :( This is a complete nightmare!
Jul 1, 2019
146 posts
92 upvotes
CSR escalated to a supervisor, supervisor escalated to "the escalation team(British accent) was told nothing can be done.. recorded the conversation but basically they are saying cancelled.. deal with it, lets see what you can do about it.. being polite doesn't work as I can see :)
May 4, 2012
126 posts
38 upvotes
Canada
CSR escalated to a supervisor, supervisor escalated to the escalation team... I was told nothing can be done for the cancelled order. Apparently it was an price error and they received about 3000 orders LOL I was offered to place a new order with free shipping at $80 + tax which I accepted It will ship expedite from US warehouse. I will have 90 days for free return if not happy with it for some reason.
Dec 27, 2011
133 posts
158 upvotes
adrrad wrote: CSR escalated to a supervisor, supervisor escalated to the escalation team... I was told nothing can be done for the cancelled order. Apparently it was an price error and they received about 3000 orders LOL I was offered to place a new order with free shipping at $80 + tax which I accepted It will ship expedite from US warehouse. I will have 90 days for free return if not happy with it for some reason.
hopefully your second order is not cancelled as they just cancelled my second order which was approved by one of supervisors yesterday. This is beyond ridiculous!
Jul 1, 2019
146 posts
92 upvotes
corea8336 wrote: hopefully your second order is not cancelled as they just cancelled my second order which was approved by one of supervisors yesterday. This is beyond ridiculous!
I think that will be the solution that they will provide in that email.. I was offered something but I wasn't listening :D I wont be buying anything from them..
May 4, 2012
126 posts
38 upvotes
Canada
Hopefully not.... They're making extra $25 here compared to my initial $50 +$5 shipping
Oct 16, 2016
92 posts
28 upvotes
Brampton
I did tweet too for the fun of it I tagged CBC marketplace too
Regards,
Sheray
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2006
2370 posts
848 upvotes
Update: yes my updated order from this morning was cancelled as well.

I was expecting this to happen and it doesn't look like any additional orders will be honoured (probably with the exception of those purchases that were made at the new price that was in effect on October 28). At this point I think the best call for everyone is to make the situation as public as possible: facebook, twitter, whatever, so that people are aware of the situation going forward.
Aug 21, 2010
168 posts
191 upvotes
Montreal
adrrad wrote: CSR escalated to a supervisor, supervisor escalated to the escalation team... I was told nothing can be done for the cancelled order. Apparently it was an price error and they received about 3000 orders LOL I was offered to place a new order with free shipping at $80 + tax which I accepted It will ship expedite from US warehouse. I will have 90 days for free return if not happy with it for some reason.
got the same offer but the supervisor made a mistake in your case.. you should have gotten it for 60$ if he offered you the rebate.. its on sale for 119$

I'll post the full story once my order ships - not taking any chances this time around
Oct 9, 2010
29 posts
25 upvotes
Why don't they just send the email and say we made a mistake on the price and so now instead of $50, you can get it for $60 or $80. Wouldn't that be much better then stressing both side and also look bad on there end.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
miketheone1 wrote: Why don't they just send the email and say we made a mistake on the price and so now instead of $50, you can get it for $60 or $80. Wouldn't that be much better then stressing both side and also look bad on there end.
or... if they're willing to sell for $60, they could have honoured the $50 price with a limit of 1. Everyone would have been happy and their loss would have been minimum.

Sh*tty company.

Ron.