Expired Hot Deals

[Bose Canada] Bose on-ear wireless headphones – Refurbished $209.99-$160=$49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2020 9:39 am
Jul 7, 2006
307 posts
189 upvotes
KAN wrote: Buy the Q35 II new on amazon. Worth it.
Sure, because our Bose experiences have been so great thus far :rolleyes:
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2004
1746 posts
267 upvotes
Toronto
ravi_sakic wrote: yeha... i know... i dont even really care about the product, calling in and talking to those CSR agents was insanity! they literally belittle you for purchasing a product from them! ...
Very Snobish, for them to be doing that. Isnt that the Brand though? priced to make them "exclusive". **** Wankers
Mar 19, 2013
14 posts
6 upvotes
Called twice, got turned down both times for any sort of compensation.
Nov 21, 2017
179 posts
157 upvotes
sheldonyuen wrote: Called twice, got turned down both times for any sort of compensation.
Too bad, but thank you for letting us know. If others who were or were not successful in getting any sort of a discount on another product could comment as well, it would be very helpful.
Jul 28, 2009
127 posts
128 upvotes
beardlessBard wrote: Too bad, but thank you for letting us know. If others who were or were not successful in getting any sort of a discount on another product could comment as well, it would be very helpful.
Any time I would ask to speak to a supervisor I would get put on a pointlessly long hold. They were just trying to shoo me away. This company is absolute garbage. I bought the same pair from Costco new, and I'm going to return them. Again, not entirely sure why you would treat customers like this in such a highly competitive space such as headphones. If you want to position yourself as a high-end brand, you need high quality customer service to earn that reputation.

People don't buy Apple or Dyson just because of the products. Most of the time the products themselves are subpar and overpriced compared to others. You wanna know the difference? I can walk into an Apple store, and get treated like friggin royalty.

Bose has made an enemy out of a bunch of very vocal people on a very active forum. Good luck dealing with the fall out this close to a major shopping season in an economic downturn lol
May 18, 2015
45 posts
20 upvotes
Lorraine, QC
here is my post for bose, i am using google translate: hello about the item i bought
How is this a pricing error?
I bought the item at a discount from blackfridy on 10/27/2020, priced at ($ 49.99) the stock was available, you continued to sell it on 10/28/2020 at the same price ($ 49.99 ), I even called your customer service to confirm my order, the agent never talked about a pricing error, he said there was just too much order and I should receive my item when bose will receive the stock from the United States, around 11/02/2020, I saw on a forum that there was a problem with your sales department, I called back to confirm my order on the morning of 3 am / 11/2020, the agent had told me again about lack of stock and that my order was canceled, but I kept my hopes up, I logged into my account to see that it was indeed canceled, for one last recourse I called back the same day around 5:00 pm, an agent had confirmed to me that my order was not canceled and that he was still waiting for the delivery even if it is indicated canceled on my account.
Today on 11/04/2020 I received an email telling me that the order has been canceled due to a pricing error?
I've been lying all this time by your service
Huge disappointment!
From 1- your price was a blackfridy discount on a refurbished item
From 2- you continued to display and sell the item on 10/28/2020 with stock available
From 3-Several people received the item at the displayed price ($ 49.99)
What a waste of time for a refurbished item, you better manage your ordering system and assume your error, and speak the truth from the start instead of lying to us (yes we are because there are several of us who have bought the item and who have the same treatment, except a few who managed to get their purchase!)
Have a good day
Nov 23, 2007
377 posts
61 upvotes
Second time in a matter of months Bose has baited me in only to cancel my order.

They can easily have honoured it without hurting their bottom line. They could've kept customer satisfaction high and offered promo codes to everyone that had ordered. Oh well. Never again.
Jul 19, 2013
213 posts
95 upvotes
Ozirix wrote: here is my post for bose, i am using google translate: hello about the item i bought
How is this a pricing error?
I bought the item at a discount from blackfridy on 10/27/2020, priced at ($ 49.99) the stock was available, you continued to sell it on 10/28/2020 at the same price ($ 49.99 ), I even called your customer service to confirm my order, the agent never talked about a pricing error, he said there was just too much order and I should receive my item when bose will receive the stock from the United States, around 11/02/2020, I saw on a forum that there was a problem with your sales department, I called back to confirm my order on the morning of 3 am / 11/2020, the agent had told me again about lack of stock and that my order was canceled, but I kept my hopes up, I logged into my account to see that it was indeed canceled, for one last recourse I called back the same day around 5:00 pm, an agent had confirmed to me that my order was not canceled and that he was still waiting for the delivery even if it is indicated canceled on my account.
Today on 11/04/2020 I received an email telling me that the order has been canceled due to a pricing error?
I've been lying all this time by your service
Huge disappointment!
From 1- your price was a blackfridy discount on a refurbished item
From 2- you continued to display and sell the item on 10/28/2020 with stock available
From 3-Several people received the item at the displayed price ($ 49.99)
What a waste of time for a refurbished item, you better manage your ordering system and assume your error, and speak the truth from the start instead of lying to us (yes we are because there are several of us who have bought the item and who have the same treatment, except a few who managed to get their purchase!)
Have a good day
Exactly your's plus a bit more info on my side; I called them to remove one of the items from my order (basically it was wrong cable I included in the order to avoid the shipping). She did recommend me to place a new order and cancelled the first one. We even discussed the amazing offer and she just appreciated the fact. No error or stock issue at all. And that was on October 27, around 3pm. After noticing online cancellation, I called them two times; in my second call, I was informed that order is processed and will be delivered in a week or so. I confirmed it twice with a clear reference to call being reordered, as I was apprehensive of their dealings with others. Than comes the cancellation email. The issue is not the stock or price error, there is something more than that. And that, some of us have speculated (rightly so) about the third party pricing protest or contractual implications and so on. In any case, without being transparent and owing to their mistake, they handled it poorly. The overall debacle shows shortsightedness on the higher management side. Instead of appreciating customers' time, efforts, and emotions, they collected a solid set of personal data. In terms of resolution, some of us took a bait to buy at the upward modified price whereas some of us, including me, rejected the high priced alternative. I specifically asked them the resolution question, and the unequivocal answer was "no e-vouchers" or proportionate accommodation on other headphones. This is probably one of the worst shopping experience faced by the rfdear community.
Jun 17, 2013
249 posts
189 upvotes
Toronto
DumDum wrote: lol

on the front page: Bose sale
Just posted my comment there

**Given how Bose treated all the users who ordered refurbished headphones and canceled their order, never buying anything from them. Never expected such treatment from Bose. I did receive my order but there are so many others who had to go through frustration and wasted so much time. Customer service lied about different things with unique stories**
--Bell 1 gb Fibe Internet + TV + Home Phone $75 + tax
--- 2 Fido 3 gb data plan $0 for 12 months Using with Fongo App
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
2612 posts
1284 upvotes
Barrie
Well hot damn, they actually shipped my replacement order...gonna be honest...didn't think that was going to happen!
Aug 2, 2012
117 posts
132 upvotes
Sainte-Marthe-sur-le…
RunnerForDeals wrote: Well hot damn, they actually shipped my replacement order...gonna be honest...didn't think that was going to happen!
What was your replacement order?
Mar 7, 2011
3 posts
$11.29 for a 12" micro USB cable Disappointed Face
Shipped UPS and tracking shows the label was printed Oct 28 with no update.
Seems like they have more than pricing problems.
Some form of good-will offer should have been in the cancellation email.
Jul 20, 2007
160 posts
43 upvotes
So disappointing.
Thought these would be make great Christmas gifts. Seems Bose missed out on gaining clients at a young age.

I’ll make sure every person who’s willing to listen to never think of purchasing from this company .Even if they were the last company in the world that made headphones, I’d rather go without.
Sep 12, 2018
294 posts
177 upvotes
Just got my email cancellation, I won't waste my breath to call and ask about it.
However, I will mark on my calendar the 89th day after receiving the subpar soundbar I got from them to return it.
Koodo - $35/5GB
Zoomer - $40/6GB
Telus - 2x $40/25GB
Nov 4, 2020
7 posts
5 upvotes
Called them a few times, totally useless even though on whatsapp last week they kept saying they are processing order (wait for confirmation from us). WTF... You guys should post this on their twitter, FB, IG to show the world what shitty company they are!
Sep 3, 2015
164 posts
96 upvotes
Kitchener- Waterloo
This reminds of hudson bays failed attempt at cancelling Google video door bell last year 🤣🤣. In the end of whole fiasco, I did get them to honor that price for two units...not sure I want to go through all that trouble with bose. Not worth my time.
Jun 9, 2008
271 posts
68 upvotes
Ottawa
hope this helps someone, somewhere. mine was shipped and should be here monday.
Images
  • Untitled.jpg