• Last Updated:
  • Aug 9th, 2019 12:05 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2013
1248 posts
242 upvotes

[Bose Canada] Bose QC35, Factory Renewed - $249.99

Black is back in stock. Silver.. keep hoping.
They are also $20 cheaper than the last round!

A few users have reported in another post that they've been upgraded to QC35 II (second gen). (No difference, except the Assistant button on the II, but you don't get an airline adapter.)

Use eBates for 1% CB!

Edit: Deal link updated so it shows the black first, instead of the Silver.
Last edited by razorblade705 on May 1st, 2019 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
165 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
6264 posts
1147 upvotes
Mississauga
lol damn, think they do price adjustments? my headset from the previous sale hasn't arrived yet
Jul 13, 2018
129 posts
134 upvotes
Im gonna hold off on this, Im still hopefull that the silver will be back in stock. But are you serious they got upgraded to the qc35II?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2013
1248 posts
242 upvotes
Longobongo wrote: lol damn, think they do price adjustments? my headset from the previous sale hasn't arrived yet
I'd love to know, because I bought one last round but I bought a second for the SO, so it'd be nice to get 20$ back for the first one.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2013
1248 posts
242 upvotes
Sicario007 wrote: Im gonna hold off on this, Im still hopefull that the silver will be back in stock. But are you serious they got upgraded to the qc35II?
There's another thread under Expired Hot Deals, and a few people there got upgraded to the II. I didn't have the luck - but the headphones are exactly the same (minus the assistant) so I'm happy either way.
Jul 13, 2018
129 posts
134 upvotes
apoorv wrote: There's another thread under Expired Hot Deals, and a few people there got upgraded to the II. I didn't have the luck - but the headphones are exactly the same (minus the assistant) so I'm happy either way.
Did you get the black or silver?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2013
1248 posts
242 upvotes
Black both times. I'm just gonna order a couple of stickers from Slickwraps and customize it anyway.. so don't care about the silver too much.
Jul 13, 2018
129 posts
134 upvotes
apoorv wrote: Black both times. I'm just gonna order a couple of stickers from Slickwraps and customize it anyway.. so don't care about the silver too much.
I didn't know about the slickwraps, Thanks OP I might just pull the trigger because of that.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2013
1248 posts
242 upvotes
If someone knows of another sticker supplier that ships locally or from the US instead of Slickwraps (UK delivery may take a while!), please let us know!
Jul 13, 2018
129 posts
134 upvotes
apoorv wrote: Black both times. I'm just gonna order a couple of stickers from Slickwraps and customize it anyway.. so don't care about the silver too much.
Hows the quality? and how long was the shipment?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2013
1248 posts
242 upvotes
Ordered 24th, shipped 26th from Calgary and received on the 29th. Can't complain!
Headphones are good - it's a Bose, so don't expect a thumping bass or anything, but overall sound quality is good and the noise cancelling is incredible, especially now that you can choose Off/ Low/ High depending on the environment.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2013
1248 posts
242 upvotes
For SkinIt, all of them show QC35 II. Not sure if it is the same for the original QC35, but rather not risk it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2013
1248 posts
242 upvotes
Longobongo wrote: lol damn, think they do price adjustments? my headset from the previous sale hasn't arrived yet
I used the Live chat on the page to ask them for a price match, and they refunded 20$ + tax back to my credit card.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2013
1248 posts
242 upvotes
Yeah but you can still do it with the Bose app (assuming you're connected to the phone.)