Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bose Canada

Bose QC35 (first gen) FACTORY RENEWED - $269.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2019 9:47 pm
Oct 25, 2013
243 posts
898 upvotes
London, ON

[Bose Canada] Bose QC35 (first gen) FACTORY RENEWED - $269.99

Just purchased this, tried in Costco with this headphone and the ANC is awesome. For those who missed the outlet sale for qc 35 ii and who do not have a outlet nearby, I think this is a decent deal.
Last edited by nanmo091032 on Mar 20th, 2019 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title edit
563 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2005
2234 posts
130 upvotes
I have the silver ones love em so much I just might get the black one too.
Software Engineer
May 29, 2017
649 posts
507 upvotes
What's the difference between this and new gen?
Nov 3, 2018
446 posts
990 upvotes
codex119 wrote: What's the difference between this and new gen?
these 1st gen doesn't have Google assistant or Siri support, still researching the difference.

also, first gen came out a while ago.
Nov 3, 2018
446 posts
990 upvotes
does factory renewed mean someone has used it, and Bose just changed the ear cups and wiped down the head band?

I'm on the fence if that's the case...

I was hoping for like printing error or something and they fixed the box.
Jan 31, 2019
32 posts
57 upvotes
supremePug wrote: these 1st gen doesn't have Google assistant or Siri support, still researching the difference.

On top of that, the QC 35 II can adjust the ANC settings using a button on the headphones themselves, as opposed to using an app in the 1st gen.
Oct 21, 2009
918 posts
833 upvotes
supremePug wrote: does factory renewed mean someone has used it, and Bose just changed the ear cups and wiped down the head band?

From that page......

What is a Bose Factory Renewed product?
Factory Renewed products are a great way to enjoy Bose performance at outstanding value. A Factory Renewed product is one that’s been returned to Bose, for any reason.

It’s then thoroughly inspected, tested and serviced to meet strict Bose sound quality standards—the same as a new product. Appearance is closely examined; products occasionally have minor, nearly imperceptible blemishes. All Factory Renewed products have the same warranty as new products. And are available only from Bose. Quantities are limited.
Nov 13, 2005
484 posts
66 upvotes
Calgary
supremePug wrote: does factory renewed mean someone has used it, and Bose just changed the ear cups and wiped down the head band?

From the website:

Factory Renewed products are a great way to enjoy Bose performance at outstanding value. A Factory Renewed product is one that’s been returned to Bose, for any reason.

It’s then thoroughly inspected, tested and serviced to meet strict Bose sound quality standards—the same as a new product. Appearance is closely examined; products occasionally have minor, nearly imperceptible blemishes. All Factory Renewed products have the same warranty as new products. And are available only from Bose. Quantities are limited.
Jan 29, 2017
15 posts
18 upvotes
Ordered one and express delivery is free. Thank you very much OP.
Jun 29, 2005
294 posts
126 upvotes
Edmonton
This is awesome. Thanks OP!

I just started looking at Bluetooth headphones options within the last week since I have quite a few trips coming up.

Free Return shipping even, but I doubt it'll come to that!
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3158 posts
6406 upvotes
Too many good deals lately, I need a second job to be on this site.

This is a great deal.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
3012 posts
1020 upvotes
Toronto
How about the sound quality between this and the second one??!? Any difference??
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2008
1514 posts
1955 upvotes
congeetime wrote: How about the sound quality between this and the second one??!? Any difference??
Should basically be the same.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2017
2081 posts
1540 upvotes
Vancouver
supremePug wrote: these 1st gen doesn't have Google assistant or Siri support, still researching the difference.

I have the first generation and my girlfriend has the second generation.
Second generation Doesn't do Siri. You have to install Google assist on your iPhone

And literally that's the only difference. One less button for a nearly useless feature.
I've tried swapping back and forth and nothing else is different.

One plus for the first Gen is they come with that weird airplane adapter to go from two headphone jacks to one. I haven't seen that on any airplanes recently but it is technically a feature. Lol.
Removed from second generation accessories. (I guess for good reason?)
Last edited by Suthek on Mar 20th, 2019 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 21, 2014
280 posts
160 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP! Is the sony wh-1000xm3 isn't worth the extra $180? I've heard the noise cancelling is much better on that one.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2010
2849 posts
502 upvotes
Mississauga
I have Gear icon but not as good as Bose cuz of the noise cancelling
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2017
4695 posts
4967 upvotes
GTA
Nice! I could use a pair of these as office beaters.
Oct 27, 2009
447 posts
32 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Does anyone know if it c/w the case, charging cord and airplane adaptor?
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2010
2849 posts
502 upvotes
Mississauga
Stroshow wrote: Good price for the Gear Icon?
If you want truely wireless, yes....

But if you want nosie cancelling, this will be better...
I find the gear icon in subway wasn't working too well as in I can't hear anything unless I turn the volume up

But with noise cancelling, you can still hear the subway noise but it helps and I don't have to turn on the vol so loud...